Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TNT installed

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 02:39 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thumbs up TNT installed

I'm finally done installing the TNT F1 kit on my 2002 WS6 A4. I love the fact they give you big niods to handle future mods. I wasn't really happy with how tight everything fits. I'm going to make a custom bracket to mount the niods on so i can get them away from the throttle linkage. The PowerRing holds the nozzles really tight and puts them close to the TB blade to reduce any fuel puddling. I used EDIT to reduce some timing and to fine tune the ATI inline fuel pump and also to adjust the tranny functions. I just need to install my TR6's and do some testing. The one piece I love and was glad I did was install NX's TPS switch. That little sucker is cool. You can turn the set screw and make the switch kick in alittle before WOT. That little delay can give the car a chance to squat and hook before the N2O kicks in. I like to thank Scott from NX for the info on the switch, definately worth it and a REAL BIG THANKS to the techs at TNT for all their help with my kit install. These guys took alot of time helping me with getting my air lid fitment problems taken care of. In the next day or so I'll post my experience and take some pics of the kit. I would love to try the kit this thursday night at Atco but they booted me for running 11.81 @ 114mph 3 weeks ago..lol. Oh hell maybe the last run of the night i'll spray then just get out of there ASAP.
Old 07-12-2004, 06:40 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that is nice good luck.
Old 07-12-2004, 12:01 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

everybody who i know who has the f1 kit including me gain right about a sec in et so i would save it for the last run if you are already running 11.8 might be looking a a 10 sec pass. good luck