Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ET Database

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2004, 10:21 AM
The Bull

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default ET Database

Everyone, we've had a long running list of ET's that have been manually updated in here for quite some time. In an effort to make this a little easier it would be beneificial if you'd put your time into the ET Database moving forward. Everyone can add their own timeslips by going to User CP in the upper left corner. The menu that appears will have a link to Timeslips on the left hand side at the bottom. Once you enter all your data it will go into a queue where some of the moderators can add it to the board.

The ET Database is available here: https://ls1tech.com/forums/etdb.php

A couple helpful hints. You must use a 1/4 mile time. If you only run 1/8th's and don't have a 1/4 mile ET and MPH you probably won't get your slip on the board at the moment. Also, make sure that you select your power adder of choice. It allows you to filter the list and see how you stack up against everyone or just on the nitrous list. I am not sure how it works if you run dual power adders like a ProCharger and Nitrous. I'd just pick the one that you get the most HP out of in that particular case.

Anyway, happy posting. Let us know if you post your slip and don't see it. We can get someone to check on it for you.
Old 07-19-2004, 10:52 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The list will filter based on power adders AND combinations of power adders. So for example, a nitrous + blower car will show up on both the nitrous list AND the blower list AND the boosted list. At some point in the future, I will be coding a custom search page that lets you pick and choose your own criteria to make a "custom" list. With this new fancy future feature, you could conceivably make the "Top 10 1998 Nitrous-assisted 364-370 cid M6 F-body list" if you so wanted to
Old 07-19-2004, 12:01 PM
The Bull

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Is that with or without T-Tops?
Old 08-21-2004, 08:34 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The ET Database seems to be pretty buggy, it doesn't work half the time. When trying to sort by different things or pick different lists I get blank screens with a little code on them. Can't pick the truck list and sort it by year, when trying to, it sorts the whole database by year and displays it, not just the trucks.

But it's a pretty cool list.