Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

nx maf vs. tnt wet f1. (pros,cons,opinions)

Old 08-09-2004, 10:27 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default nx maf vs. tnt wet f1. (pros,cons,opinions)

Ive never run a nitrous setup before. Im a 98 m6 T/A all the bolt-ons. stock fuel system. I want a kit that is straightforward and doesnt require a lot of tuning. only planning on a 125 shot. I know the jist of how nitrous works. i know basic things i will need : wot,fpss,window switch, Tell me which and what i need to do!!! make this easy for me.
Old 08-10-2004, 07:21 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have had both.
The TNT kit has a power ring that is hard to fit and f's the geometry of the lid to intake badly. On the other hand it hits hard and makes more power with more fuel, meaning it is a very safe kit to go with.

Maf kit is what I have on the car right now. I have a 2 stage setup on it because I am using the bottom holes also. I am running a 250 shot. The kit looks very nice and doesn't do anything to the geo of the intake run. It is kinda lean out of the box though. I had to put bigger fuel pills in mine to make it work to my preferences. You do have to make a braket to put the noids on with this kit or you can just find a place to bolt them to. I like my maf kit but will be going to a DP soon.

I don't use a fpss or a window swith. I do use a ft switch which comes with the kit.

Search this Thread