Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS1 NOS help

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2004, 10:51 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1 NOS help

Ive been looking around at the different NOS system out and most are 125 shots or 75-150 shot kits, but im looking for a 50 shot kit for pretty much stock engine... i dont wanna blow the engine, and i dont plan on using the NOS alot... more for added insurance incase i fun into a c5 or a stang with alot of power. anyone know any v8 kits that can spray out 50???
Old 10-06-2004, 11:39 AM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would use the NOS all the time, becaue NOS is so cool, its almost like a turbo and stickers, those are cool too. If I had NOS I would use it all the time and even put it on my 5 inch exhaust to cool it down and make it sound cooler. Yo, dog get dat NOS and put it on your ride, it will be the bomb. Aint no one can touch a car wit Nos. Nos is so cool, all the girls be liking my NOS, dey want to rides in my pimpcar, caue I be gottin da NOS. Get a BIG NOS kit, like 50 horse, cause we all be knowin how dey underrate dat ****. I bet yo 50 shot of NOS will be more like 800 rwhp wit da right stickers and a big enough exhaust. Dang, yo, go get dat NOS.
Old 10-07-2004, 04:04 PM
12 Second Club

Hahahaha. Check out the Summit catalog. I beleive there is a kit by mabye Nitrous Works or some brand that can adjust from 25 to maybe 75. Sorry can't remember the exacts, search summit site or get a catalog. I beleive the bottle is yellow, if that helps w/ the brand.
Old 10-08-2004, 07:37 AM
8 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Buy any dry kit regardless of the advertised hp ratings. If you want to spray less just buy smaller jets. Call nitrous outlet--->sponser on side panel. They can hook you up with a complete package that will spray at any level you want. just get at least a 10# bottle. And don't call it NOS thats why you got flamed. NOS is a manufacturer. Juice, spray anything but NAWS
Old 10-08-2004, 12:08 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by koolrayz
Buy any dry kit regardless of the advertised hp ratings. If you want to spray less just buy smaller jets. Call nitrous outlet--->sponser on side panel. They can hook you up with a complete package that will spray at any level you want. just get at least a 10# bottle. And don't call it NOS thats why you got flamed. NOS is a manufacturer. Juice, spray anything but NAWS
Ditto what he said. The NOS (note: it's a brand, not a word) 5177 kit will spray whatever size shot you want with the appropriate jets. You can get jets from any nitrous distributor.

Oh, and you're going to get bored with a 50 shot very quickly. You won't blow your motor on a 100 or even a 150 shot as long as you take the necessary precautions. For a 50 shot you're still going to want some colder plugs like TR6's.
Old 10-08-2004, 12:24 PM
On The Tree

I SUGGEST THE nx incognito kit if your looking for alittle more power and dont plan on using it alot insatlls in like 30 min... im about to get myself one and see if i can substitute their 1.4 lb bottle for a 2.5lb i hope they can..
Old 10-08-2004, 12:24 PM
On The Tree

i also heard you can run it with no jet and get a little more than 50
Old 10-09-2004, 10:05 AM
8 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Zero30
i also heard you can run it with no jet and get a little more than 50
Ya for 10 good seconds. maybe 10 more surgingin to get the last drop
I get 4 good passes out of my 15# bottles you guy's buying these motorcyle bottles will be sorry in a hurry. Youll throw them away the first weekend you try and go street or drag racing. Buy a decent kit and jet it down. Nitrous is like crack youll be adicted and stuck with a kit nobody will buy off of you