12-27-2004, 11:18 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Wichita Falls, TX
See answer below.
Originally Posted by marlowchris
NX makes nitrous and fuel solenoids in the following sizes:
1) 15100 Hitman (.063 orifice)= 150hp Small about the diameter of a quater. 2 inches tall. Wires are blue. 1/8 npt inlet and outlet ports.
2) 15200 Stage Six Iceman Pureflo (.093) 300hp Size of a silver dollar, 2-1/2 tall, 1/4 npt inlet, 1/8 npt outlet on the buttom, and 1/8 npt outlet to a purge solenoid 180 degrees from the inlet. wire are blue.3)
15300 Pro-Power Iceman Pureflo (.125)500 hp. Same as above but had a large "P" for propower stamped on the button.
4) 15503 SuperShark (.157) One big beast, three ports, one inlet, two outlets, all ports are 1/4 npt. The outlets are straight across from each other.the coil is larger than the stainless base. HP rating over 800hp.
1) 15201 Stage Six (.187) Looks like a mushroom, about 1 3/4 tall, coil is larger than base. Red wires 1/8 npt inlet and outlets.
2) 15301 Pro-Power (.312) Looks the same as a propower nitrous solenoid in size only, has 2,1/4 npt ports one inlest one outlet. Wire are red.
Fuel noids hp rating is all depending on what fuel pressure you are at. All NX solenoids labels show if they are fuel or nitrous. Also the color coded wires, blue for nitrous, and red for fuel.
If there are no stampings on the noids or labels you can take them apart and measure the seat or just send them in, and we can go through them check them out and let you know what they are. I would recommend sending them in for a check up.
I have been unable to find any stampings or labels on the solenoids to identify the proper size. So how can you tell the difference between sizes? Also does anyone know what HP each solenoid is capable of supporting?