Sponsored by:

Should I use a purge system?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2005, 10:18 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Should I use a purge system?

This what I have waiting to be installed:
i have a tnt f2 kit complete kit includes all installation hardware, nozzle's, braided lines, inline nitrous filter, bottle heater, bottle mounted pressure gauge, Auto meter nitrous and fuel pressure gauge, Auto meter air fuel gauge, MSD window switch (3000+6000 pills) and all activation switches.
I'm also going to buy a fuel pressure safety switch, bottle opener, jimmy jams switches.
My question is how important is a purge setup with my system, is it really needed?
Old 05-15-2005, 12:12 AM
TECH Addict

If you want to be consistant on the bottle I say yes you need a purge set up. The purge clears the lines of any air pockets that may be in the line and brings the pressure at the noid up to bottle pressure. If you also have a N20 pressure gauge a purge solenoid will allow you to make small adjustments in bottle pressure at the line, say the bottle is at 950 PSI and you know the car runs best at 900 PSI you can purge until the pressure reads at 900PSI.

Originally Posted by 98cobrakillata
This what I have waiting to be installed:
i have a tnt f2 kit complete kit includes all installation hardware, nozzle's, braided lines, inline nitrous filter, bottle heater, bottle mounted pressure gauge, Auto meter nitrous and fuel pressure gauge, Auto meter air fuel gauge, MSD window switch (3000+6000 pills) and all activation switches.
I'm also going to buy a fuel pressure safety switch, bottle opener, jimmy jams switches.
My question is how important is a purge setup with my system, is it really needed?
Old 05-15-2005, 11:20 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

You can get a killer deal on purge kit at www.dynotunenitrous.com
Ive run kits with and without, its much nicer to have the purge. For an odd reason, it always feels nice to know you nitrous line is bleed down to zero when your done using the nitrous for the night.
CHeers
Dan
Old 05-15-2005, 11:29 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DynotuneN2O
You can get a killer deal on purge kit at www.dynotunenitrous.com
Ive run kits with and without, its much nicer to have the purge. For an odd reason, it always feels nice to know you nitrous line is bleed down to zero when your done using the nitrous for the night.
CHeers
Dan
If I buy a purge I was going to go with your kit and fpss!
Old 05-15-2005, 04:03 PM
12 Second Club

whats the difference between the "master blaster" purge and a standard purge...theres a 20 dollar difference, thanks
Old 05-16-2005, 11:13 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

The master blaster will flow over 250hp worth! Its overkill unless you want a serious show
We will be adding the standard purge video over the next few days, looks great! PM me and ill send you a copy of the video.
Cheers
Dan

WWW.DYNOTUNENITROUS.COM