Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another Nitrous/Fuel pump question

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2005, 10:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Another Nitrous/Fuel pump question

I have a forged 383 going in with ported 241 heads and a cc224/228 114 in addition to what ever I have listed in my sig.
The fuel question is this I have been told the 98 28lb injectors will do the N/A job for me but, I need to find out on the nitrous what should I use to get all the fuel my motor is in need of?I will be shooting a 150-250 shot with a tntf2 kit and all the goodies.
Old 05-17-2005, 01:53 PM
FormerVendor

With the system being wet, the injectors aren't going to make a difference on how the motor performs on the bottle. You need to make sure that the rest of the fuel system is up to the task though (ie: fuel pump and lines). I would suggest going with one of Nitro Daves stand alone fuel systems for the nitrous side of things. There's a thread on here about it with pictures of it installed and not. It will make things a lot easier IMHO.
Old 05-17-2005, 06:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NXJeremy
With the system being wet, the injectors aren't going to make a difference on how the motor performs on the bottle. You need to make sure that the rest of the fuel system is up to the task though (ie: fuel pump and lines). I would suggest going with one of Nitro Daves stand alone fuel systems for the nitrous side of things. There's a thread on here about it with pictures of it installed and not. It will make things a lot easier IMHO.
Would my stock fuel pump beable to support my motor by it's self.(I know this is a nitrous section)What kind of shot could I run with say a racetonix fuel pump before that became useless?