Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wahts the best setup for....

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 11:13 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default wahts the best setup for....

ME so i have the mods in my sig, a LS6 intake coming...if it ever comes, and ford 36# injectors, i am making 351HP right now. I want to do a 100-150 wet shot, with a window switch, and with a bottle heater....whats a good kit? Nitrous dave I am looking at you i know you have fair prices...what do you think? waht does everyone think?

I have done some research, just not sure on a kit yet
Old 07-14-2005, 11:47 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by markp03
ME so i have the mods in my sig, a LS6 intake coming...if it ever comes, and ford 36# injectors, i am making 351HP right now. I want to do a 100-150 wet shot, with a window switch, and with a bottle heater....whats a good kit? Nitrous dave I am looking at you i know you have fair prices...what do you think? waht does everyone think?

You probably already know this but you don't need bigger injectors for a wet kit. I run a dry kit so I won't give advice on a wet kit. I am going to try a better fuel pump for setup then maybe go with the injectors.
Old 07-15-2005, 02:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

ebay has good stuff, i got my new wet nx kit for my dakota for 400 shipped. for the camaro il be buying a used dry kit, then upgrading it later on to wet.
Old 07-15-2005, 06:27 PM
11 Second Club

well i want to go with a wet kit
Old 07-15-2005, 07:13 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by markp03

Another kit option would be the Dynotune Nitrous Kit. Top quality Kit at a great price! http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store...?idproduct=109 Another option would be the NX single nozzle or MAF kit. Both great kits. Nitro Dave can hook you up there.

As far as a heater here is a little info. The Dynotune heater is 300 watts versus 240 for NX so it heats faster. The Dynotune is adjustable so you can pick the pressure you want to set it at. The Dynotune heater kicks back on when the pressure drops by 50 PSI so if it set at 1050 if the pressure drops to 1000 it kicks back on. The NX is preset at 1050 I think I could be off by 50 either way and then has to drop by 150 PSI before it kicks back on. The Dynotune adapter is stainless steel much more durable than NX. Dont get me wrong NX makes great products - if you go with one of their heaters you will be happy. If you want the best than Dynotune is it.

WIndow switch I would go with the MSD Digital or the BMN. We can help you with the MSD. I know Nitro Dave carries the BMN

Good luck and enjoy!

Dean
Old 07-15-2005, 07:32 PM
Teching In

I don't think any kit is significantly better then any of the others. Just make sure you check the working order of your silenoids, keeps your fuel filter clean, make sure your fuel pump is good (fuel pressure safety switch) and then just use common sence. If you feel something is wrong, stop and make sure everything is cool.