Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Questions about tnt F1 kit..

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 04:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Questions about tnt F1 kit..

ok i have been doing alot of research and i have decided i want to go with the tnt f1 kit..at first i plan on shooting a 100 shot than later on go with a 150 shot..can i use the stock fuel pump and injectors with the 150 shot..also what spark plugs are reccommended for a 150 shot..and what accessories will i have to buy to go along with the kit..i noticed tnt dont make a bottle opener or heater..what brands are compatible...sorry for all the questions thanks!
Old 07-23-2005, 05:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Okie02
ok i have been doing alot of research and i have decided i want to go with the tnt f1 kit..at first i plan on shooting a 100 shot than later on go with a 150 shot..can i use the stock fuel pump and injectors with the 150 shot..also what spark plugs are reccommended for a 150 shot..and what accessories will i have to buy to go along with the kit..i noticed tnt dont make a bottle opener or heater..what brands are compatible...sorry for all the questions thanks!
You should use the search feature, all those questions have been asked numerous times on here, the answer never changes .

Basically, for a 100 wet shot you are going to need colder plugs, NGK TR6's are very popular. For the 150 shot, an in-tank fuel pump is highly recommended. No injector upgrade is necessary on a wet shot. That I know of, just about any bottle heater should work (I run an NX heater and love it). As far as remote openers I don't know, my remote opener is my right hand (not very remote, I know ).
Old 07-24-2005, 12:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

also does anyone make a 90mm power ring?
Old 07-24-2005, 12:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Someone does, but I can't remember of it was Nitro Dave or HPE or some other sponsor.

EDIT: here ya go
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ight=90mm+ring
Old 07-24-2005, 12:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ok thanks alot man for answering my questions
Old 07-24-2005, 03:07 PM
Racer

msd window switch,tr6s,fpss,filter,255lb warlboro pump,and i would recommend some high performance plug wires. I went with the taylor 10.4mm.

I got a question for you. How do you like the FAST 90/90 setup. Worth the $$$?
Old 07-25-2005, 02:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SVTKILLER
msd window switch,tr6s,fpss,filter,255lb warlboro pump,and i would recommend some high performance plug wires. I went with the taylor 10.4mm.

I got a question for you. How do you like the FAST 90/90 setup. Worth the $$$?
Thanks for the input man i appreciate it..as for the 90/90 i put them on before i had the cam and it made a slight difference, and i havent gotten any new numbers after the cam so i really dont know how much it helped out. and is it worth the money? if i had to do it all over again i woulda probaly just stuck with the ls6 intake and got a ported TB, but i may be changing my mind once i get some dyno numbers so im not for sure on this..
Old 07-25-2005, 09:15 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

TNT offers a 90mm power ring.However I have been informed that it will not fit very well.I can help you with both the F1 and the power ring.Let me know if you need any help.
Thanks
Dave
Old 07-25-2005, 09:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
TNT offers a 90mm power ring.However I have been informed that it will not fit very well.I can help you with both the F1 and the power ring.Let me know if you need any help.
Thanks
Dave
You just cant help yourself can you Dave.. Thanks 4 your input, and btw how are you going to sell him 1 of our kits when you dont sell our product anymore??
Old 07-25-2005, 09:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yes we do, it depends on the TB as to what size it need to be.. Thanks David@TNT
Old 07-25-2005, 10:32 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by David@TNT
You just cant help yourself can you Dave.. Thanks 4 your input, and btw how are you going to sell him 1 of our kits when you dont sell our product anymore??
David,
Why do you always come into this forum starting trouble.Why do you always have attitude.

First yes we still sell TNT products.We just do not order it direct from you guys do to customer service issues.We order it from another company that keeps it instock and answers the phone.

Second, If you look at this guys mods it states that he has the Fast intake and throttle body.Your throttle body was desighned to fit the GM throttle body and does not fit after market throttle bodys very well.Please correct me if I am wrong. This was not a jab at TNT.It was useful information.Please loose the attitude.
Dave
Old 07-25-2005, 11:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

David,
Why do you always come into this forum starting trouble.Why do you always have attitude.

First yes we still sell TNT products.We just do not order it direct from you guys do to customer service issues.We order it from another company that keeps it instock and answers the phone.

Second, If you look at this guys mods it states that he has the Fast intake and throttle body.Your throttle body was desighned to fit the GM throttle body and does not fit after market throttle bodys very well.Please correct me if I am wrong. This was not a jab at TNT.It was useful information.Please loose the attitude.
Dave
I said "thanks 4 your input" is that wrong for me to say that?? How is that attitude?? So you sell our products?? If anyone on here has purchased a TNT kit via Nitro dave in the last 6 months please post up.. Last time we checked our phones work just fine as they ring often, but since you say we have a problem we will have them checked immeadiately, in fact the first 5 customers that call today will receive a major discount off on any of our products we offer if they mention this thread.. We offer the finest cutomer service available, frequently helping people that dont even run our systems, and if we are busy their voice mail is returned ASAP.. Now as far as our Power Ring goes, yes it is based off the LS2 90mm tb, as we cant make a ring for every make of throttle body available.. So we custom machine the ring to the model TB the customer is using and our responce has been positive.. Now we have had other people knocking off our patent, and they have had fitment issues so maybe your just confusing us with "them".. I dont take any of your statments as a jab to TNT, like I said thanks 4 your input Dave..
Old 07-25-2005, 11:25 AM
FormerVendor

David,
Its obvious from almost 99.9 percent of your post in this forum that you come in here with the little man attitude.I personaly take most of your post as negative and arguementive.Which is uneccessary.You come into this forum starting trouble and trying to challenge people and other companys all the time.(LOL) Pluss half of you comments are in a smart *** way.I personaly am tired of biting my tongue in order to maintain a professional standing.If you want to come in to this forum how about loosing the attitude and offer something positive for once.

Oh and yes I have sold some of your product within the last 6 months.Of course I always offer the best product first and if they are set on yours I sell it to them at a good price.
Dave
Old 07-25-2005, 11:26 AM
Restricted User

You just cant help yourself can you Dave..
On a forum, this can be taken as attitude. The interpretation is one of "Dave, you're interrupting my post within this forum and possibly blocking me from a sale to a customer." This is transposed in this statement:

.. and btw how are you going to sell him 1 of our kits when you dont sell our product anymore??
IMO...but it's just that...my opinion.
Old 07-25-2005, 11:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

just got off the phone with tnt,
i had a kit that i bought used that wasnt complete from a member.

David help me complete it and gave me a nice discount, and its getting shipped out today.

Thanks David@TNT

Vince
Old 07-25-2005, 12:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

David,
Its obvious from almost 99.9 percent of your post in this forum that you come in here with the little man attitude.I personaly take most of your post as negative and arguementive.Which is uneccessary.You come into this forum starting trouble and trying to challenge people and other companys all the time.(LOL) Pluss half of you comments are in a smart *** way.I personaly am tired of biting my tongue in order to maintain a professional standing.If you want to come in to this forum how about loosing the attitude and offer something positive for once.

Oh and yes I have sold some of your product within the last 6 months.Of course I always offer the best product first and if they are set on yours I sell it to them at a good price.
Dave
I see.. This is what im supposed to take as being professional?? Saying I have "with the little man attitude".. You ask me to be positive but reply with comments like that, your performance is being noted Nitro Dave.. Thanks for admitting this "Oh and yes I have sold some of your product within the last 6 months.Of course I always offer the best product first and if they are set on yours I sell it to them at a good price" We thought we were being professional when we sent sales to Nitro Daves Nitrous Outlet and did not recieve an order from you.. You talked them into what you believe to be the best, instead of giving the customer what they request and some how believe that to be professional?? Thanks again for your input, David@TNT
Old 07-25-2005, 12:31 PM
FormerVendor

David,
Your right I should keep my comments to myself.However it is hard when you always come across as you do.What I mean by the little guy attitude as that you always come on here challenging people like you have someything to prove.You know like the little guy in school always trying to prove himself and has a chip on his shoulders.(Dont take it personal I was the smallest guy in my school so its not directed towards short people)
As for in the past when we were a dealer for your product I never tried talking anyone into a different product you guys sent over here.I honestly tried selling your product and offered the best customer service possible doing so.The problem is that you have dealers selling it so cheap that we would quote a nice price but it still was not cheap enough to compete.Or I would make a sell and you guys did not have anyproduct and could not fill the orders.So yes in some circumstances the call would not prosper as a sell.However its not always about sales.I made sure that the gettleman calling was always giving correct info and handled properly.
Now that we are no longer a warehouse distributor for your product for the following reasons we obviuosly start offering a comprable or BETTER product at a better price.If the customer wants a TNT system we will not try to talk him out of it we simply sell him the product he asked for.

Your product is not worth investing into as a warehouse distributor for the following reasons.
1.YOU sell direct and compete with your dealers.
2.Your dealers sell the product below suggested and nothing is done to prevent it.
3.In order for us to offer our customer the customer service we strive to uphold the same service has to come from the manafacture.

I know what you mean by what I say is being noted.Thats fine.
I will no longer respnod to you or any of your neagtive post.Because you always work your way under my skin.Then I type things I shouldnt.Have a good day
Dave
Old 07-25-2005, 12:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

David,
Your right I should keep my comments to myself.However it is hard when you always come across as you do.What I mean by the little guy attitude as that you always come on here challenging people like you have someything to prove.You know like the little guy in school always trying to prove himself and has a chip on his shoulders.(Dont take it personal I was the smallest guy in my school so its not directed towards short people)
As for in the past when we were a dealer for your product I never tried talking anyone into a different product you guys sent over here.I honestly tried selling your product and offered the best customer service possible doing so.The problem is that you have dealers selling it so cheap that we would quote a nice price but it still was not cheap enough to compete.Or I would make a sell and you guys did not have anyproduct and could not fill the orders.So yes in some circumstances the call would not prosper as a sell.However its not always about sales.I made sure that the gettleman calling was always giving correct info and handled properly.
Now that we are no longer a warehouse distributor for your product for the following reasons we obviuosly start offering a comprable or BETTER product at a better price.If the customer wants a TNT system we will not try to talk him out of it we simply sell him the product he asked for.

Your product is not worth investing into as a warehouse distributor for the following reasons.
1.YOU sell direct and compete with your dealers.
2.Your dealers sell the product below suggested and nothing is done to prevent it.
3.In order for us to offer our customer the customer service we strive to uphold the same service has to come from the manafacture.

I know what you mean by what I say is being noted.Thats fine.
I will no longer respnod to you or any of your neagtive post.Because you always work your way under my skin.Then I type things I shouldnt.Have a good day
Dave
Thanks again for your input Nitro Dave, its quite informative..
Old 07-25-2005, 01:42 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nothing but good things to say about TNT's customer service here.