Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What happens to the nitros?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2005, 11:03 AM
TECH Addict

Location: sojourning....looking for my city whose builder and maker is God.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What happens to the nitros?

Filled bottle up a week ago (10 lb) I have been testing out new tranny build and some new suspension upgrades. So I really haven't "hit" the nitros too much, a couple of short runs 30 to 80 mph or so with a 100 shot. I should have a little more than 1/2 bottle left.

My questions.......... When purging the nitros is white, now it is clear. Is the nitros ruined? And what are the does and don'ts to keep from ruining my nitros before the bottle is empty?
Old 07-24-2005, 11:42 AM
Staging Lane

ok first it's nitrous,
when you purge, it depends on a few things. temp, air temp, humidity.
running the bottle. just get a preasure gauge. you can monitor it from the drivers seat.
Old 07-24-2005, 12:53 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Lady Redhawk
Filled bottle up a week ago (10 lb) I have been testing out new tranny build and some new suspension upgrades. So I really haven't "hit" the nitros too much, a couple of short runs 30 to 80 mph or so with a 100 shot. I should have a little more than 1/2 bottle left.

My questions.......... When purging the nitros is white, now it is clear. Is the nitros ruined? And what are the does and don'ts to keep from ruining my nitros before the bottle is empty?
It sounds like your bottle is getting close to being empty. I know that is what happens to mine when it gets close. First I have to purge longer to get nitrous to come out then its nothing but air.