Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

lt1.. wet or dry shot?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 03:17 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lt1.. wet or dry shot?

ok.. nitrous is probably going to be my power soruce of choice because of the gas prices.. im going to do it right this time instead of my previous ghetto rigged ebay wet kit that i got for like 100 bucks...

the question is.. wet or dry? heres a basic layout of my setup (and how its going to be).. i have hooker longtube headers, highflow cats (probably gonna get removed), custom y pipe and 4 inch mufflex catback, ram air, msd 6al with msd blaster coil, z06 maf sensor (unless my tuner tells me to put the stock one back on) and a dyno tune.. i hear there are advantages to both wet and dry, but im going to be doing this on a TPS switch with a window between like 3k and 6k.. and ill probbaly put one of those jacob nitrous masterminds or something similar on.. the shot will probably be a 75 to start and work up to 125 maybe 150.. wet or dry? whats your opinion?

oh if it matters, its on a 4 bold lt1 block
Old 08-22-2005, 09:02 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Either the wet or dry system will work.Being a LT1 and having smaller injectors if you go dry and want to spray a true 150 shot plan on upgrading your injectors.For either system anything over a 100 I would upgrade you fuel pump.I personly would run THe Nitrous EXpress wet kit.You will produce atcual at the rear wheel HP, better torque and if you can make it hook run better track times.
Dave

Quick Reply: lt1.. wet or dry shot?