Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

First N20 passes..Pics of plugs inside...

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2005, 04:48 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default First N20 passes..Pics of plugs inside...

I've had a Cold Fusion wet kit installed on my car for some time now but havn't made any passes on it because of other issues...

Here are a couple of shots of a plug after the second pass..It was with the 100 shots jets and the car runs only on 104 Unleaded Race gas..I thought the plugs looked good but some input from other will be appreciated very much...First one...

The other..
Old 08-28-2005, 05:49 PM
Restricted User

Well, tell me... did you pull these at the return road (doubtful) in the pit (unlikely) or when you got home/left the track (probably)? I ask cuz it makes a difference. The timing mark is barely recognizable on the Ground Strap (GS), but appears to be about right before the curving of GS coming of the plug face...if so, thats good for a 100shot, but too high for much larger. Theres a lot of deposits on the plug, but I'd like to see a shot of the face of the plug, that is looking at the plug from the pistons perspective, could be normal MMT/Carbon or could be minute specs of aluminum from detonation. Other than that, if these were pulled immediately after the run, on the return road they would be way easier to read, overall looks good.

Charlie
Old 08-28-2005, 06:33 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by CAT3
Well, tell me... did you pull these at the return road (doubtful) in the pit (unlikely) or when you got home/left the track (probably)?
Charlie,
Hey man thanks for the reply..After I made the 2nd run I drove it straight to the trailer and came home..I pulled the plug the next morning doing the normal after race clean ups...A little more fuel for thought is that these plugs have been in the motor since it was installed in the car in early December..This was the first time I've put a wrench to anything on the motor other then installing the wet kit...
Tim