Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

100 shot with a S/C

Old 10-10-2005, 09:37 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 100 shot with a S/C

I have a 03 Silverado SS with a radix boosting~10psi. I haven't done anything internal yet but have done a few things to the tranny, but it is not "built" I don't want to run that big of a shot because I am pretty sure my engine will go bye bye unless I do other stuff. I will run a 50 shot but want to get a new fuel pump, tranny cooler, window switch, and timing tuner first just for safety. But I was talking with some people at a reputable shop and they said I would barely feel a 50 shot? I don't think so. It should make a very recognizable difference right?

I was wondering though, if I had all the stuff I want to get and didn't do internals, if I ran it once with a 100 shot, how it would hold up, or if it would?
Old 10-11-2005, 06:01 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We sell tons of these kits to the Cobra guys. A 50 shot on the truck might yield 70HP due to the intercooling effect as well. They are correct, you will not be impressed by your but meter, but racing another truck or at track you would see a big diffrence on your time slip. PM us and we can help you out.
www.DynoTuneNitrous.com

Cheers

Dan

Search this Thread