Sponsored by:

For Ricky NX (Gary T.) Weather Pack Pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 10:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default For Ricky NX (Gary T.) Weather Pack Pics

Ricky,

Here is a picture of the #41 male connector, notice the metal things (in the pic it just shows one exposed) with a female (circle/hole) crimped on the wire on one end and then has a rubber circular base on the other end .

I need the skinny metal sleeves (obviosuly 2 of these metal sleeves since there are 2 wires on the heater pad that will be inserted into these metal sleeves) that the copper wire with the white insulator is inserted into and then crimped, which then goes into one side of the weather connector (The Male side).

Then I will plug my 2 white wires with the metal things that will be crimped onto the wires and then is pushed into the #41 male weather connector which then that plugs into My Existing #41 female weather connector which already has the other end (Male End) of these metal connectors/pins sticking out of it.

The white wire got pulled out from that metal pin crimped on it and isn't making the connection

Here is the #41 connector that is attached to my bottle heater that I told you about.

I think that will illistrate what I am talking about

Thanks.

BTW, Ricky is a Great Emplyee of NX and also a great assett to this forum!

Last edited by 2001 Red Coupe Bandit; 11-02-2005 at 10:25 PM.
Old 11-03-2005, 08:44 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Thank you for the compliments...
The wire is not crimped properly in the pictures.. I goes terminals wire then seal.. The large terminal teeth hold the seal in place, the small teeth grab the wire... I sent you a pm. If need be I can get another set out.
Ricky
Old 11-03-2005, 09:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Ricky,

I did not wire this up, but will let them know. It worked Fine wired this way, but it looks like they did it backwards.

I replied to your PM. I still need the metal things as they said these were already bent out of shape. Also as I said I have the #41 PED currently which I am not sure if that matters, but I was sent the PED #57?

Just send me whatever you think I need. If I don't need anything then let me know.

Thanks again!!!!!!