Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous help!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 10:44 AM
TECH Resident

Received 37 Likes on 20 Posts

Default Nitrous help!

ive had a NOS 5177 for about 4 years now.
well now im ready to go bigger.
i want a 200-250 wet shot.
not sure what to do. is there a way to convert my kit? what parts?
cheaper to just buy a whole new kit? what system?
what should i do? seems like a waste to buy a whole new kit...(ie ive already got bottle, juice line, silinoids etc...)

for a forged 408 w/ LSX 90mm setup...
Old 11-29-2005, 10:48 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We'd be happy to help you with anything you need. The best deals and service you could want

It would be fairly easy to convert what you have now into a wet system, we can definately help you with that.

Also some other options to look at might be our direct port nozzle system if you want big hard hitting power
Old 11-29-2005, 10:50 AM
FormerVendor

We sell some kits without accessories (No bottle or Main Feed Line). There is a link to them below. These kits are good to 200 hp, if you're looking for more then that shoot us a PM, we have a upgrades that can be done.

Link

Matt

Originally Posted by STANG KILLA SS 2
ive had a NOS 5177 for about 4 years now.
well now im ready to go bigger.
i want a 200-250 wet shot.
not sure what to do. is there a way to convert my kit? what parts?
cheaper to just buy a whole new kit? what system?
what should i do? seems like a waste to buy a whole new kit...(ie ive already got bottle, juice line, silinoids etc...)

for a forged 408 w/ LSX 90mm setup...
Old 11-29-2005, 11:24 AM
TECH Resident

<chuckles>
Old 11-29-2005, 11:53 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I suggest selling the system you have and buying a new system. You can go with a dry to wet conversion but you are still stuck with the 5177 nitrous solenoids in the end.

You will come out ahead by selling your system and starting fresh. There is always someone looking for a 5177 kit.

Or like matt said you can buy a system minus bottle.But it will cost more in the long run.

Let me know if I can help.
Thanks
Dave

Last edited by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet; 11-29-2005 at 11:59 AM.
Old 11-29-2005, 12:59 PM
FormerVendor

I deal with customers wanting to do the same thing every day, and I normally suggest selling the entire system and starting fresh. Upgrading a system from something like the 5177 (or any single nozzle system for that matter) can be a headache getting the correct pieces, and is often times more expensive. On the other hand, if you just buy a completely new system you can rest assured that you'll have all the necessary parts and that those parts will all work together the way they should.
Old 11-29-2005, 01:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you do decide to stay with the 5177 and upgrade, remember to dump one of the n2o noids. You don't want to run redundant noids on a wet kit. I have mucho experiance with the 5177 if you need any help.
Robert
Old 11-29-2005, 01:10 PM
TECH Resident

well what kinda kit would you guys suggest? ive got the LSX so its DP ready just not sure its nessesary for a little 250 shot. plus i dont really care to spend the $$$$ for DP.
but i saw that post some shop made about all there DP setups, got damn those things were sex on a manifold. ****** bad ***. but just dont care to spend the $$$$ im just a for fun weekend racer.
Old 11-29-2005, 01:40 PM
FormerVendor

We are the guys that do all the sexy directports. We have less expensive directports also. If you plan to spray a 250 shot that is walking the line. Anything over that needs to be a directport. Also the 5177 solenoids will not support that size shot so just buying a dry to wet conversion is out of the question.

You can also check out one of our new plate systems. Our standard single nozzle kit will flow 250 with a upgrade of the nitrous hose from the solenoid to nozzle.We have several quality systems ythat will fit your needs.Feel free to hit me up if you want help putting something together.
Dave
Old 11-29-2005, 01:53 PM
TECH Resident

i went to your site.....and ummmm. well didnt find it to be that great......but i know your products and knowledge are great!
what would you recommend?, i dont want to spend much at all. what kind of bottle-less system could you put together? just want a 200-250 shot capable system dont care how, or even if its the best on the market.
read: simple and cheap. yet reliable and safe.
Old 11-29-2005, 02:04 PM
FormerVendor

We are actually building a new site at this time. If you are pacifically looking for Real cheap,real simple and do not care as much about quality we may not be the shop for you.You may be better off looking at some of the cheaper quality stuff on the market that we do not carry.

Feel free to give me a call or send me a pm. I will be happy to put something together for you. Im in Waco.. Right down the road from you...
Thanks
Dave
Old 11-29-2005, 02:20 PM
TECH Resident

o ok great!
PM sent