Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Zex bottle warmer??

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 12:20 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zex bottle warmer??

Any body using a zex bottle warmer??? how is it workin out... ive heard it doesnt get hot enough and pressure isnt kept very high>>>
Old 12-28-2005, 12:39 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The Zex bottle hearer works just like the NOS with a thermostat. If you want a heater that gets the pressure up higher I would suggest looking at a NX heater or one of our custom heaters with a NX element and adjustable pressure switch. Both use a nice adjustable pressure switch that is nicely built. Dyno tune also has a nice heater set up..AS far as the pressure controlled heaters thats the ones I would suggest if you go that way. If you want a thermostat controlled I would suggest the NOS and get a different thermostat. The ZEX thermostats I belive are made to the heater.
Dave
Old 12-28-2005, 02:05 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dave, did you know I run a NX heater with after market 95* thermastats. Works pretty good with blanket considering 240watt.
Robert
Old 12-28-2005, 02:09 AM
11 Second Club

I have had nothing but bad luck with the ZEX heaters...Both of the ones I have seen on friends car have gond bad...They just switch on and off and never get the pressure up...I would never buy a ZEX heater.

I run an NOS one with out the 'stat...works great for my application.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:55 AM
Staging Lane

the zex warmer has the tstat built in....is there any way i can bypass it or override it so i can keep the heat on??? i got it as a gift so i gotta work with what i got
Old 12-28-2005, 05:43 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

We are actually working on a heater with a stat in it as well. Our design will be a bit diffrent that the others. Should be a cheap alternative to the more expensive kits.
It will not have that massive bulge on the side like the zex heaters.... I have never used a ZEX heater....Do not know how it works. Your better off with a DynoTune or NX heater system they just work to good!.

Dan

Quick Reply: Zex bottle warmer??