Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dynotune window switch w/TPS question

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2006, 10:39 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Dynotune window switch w/TPS question

..... this switch has a blue wire that says it accepts a wide range of TPS signals... but it just says to hook it up.... isn't there some configuration or do I really just "hook it up"?

Thanks
Old 01-03-2006, 11:41 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Frost
..... this switch has a blue wire that says it accepts a wide range of TPS signals... but it just says to hook it up.... isn't there some configuration or do I really just "hook it up"?

Thanks
Yes it just hooks up to the TPS signal wire or the full throttle activation switch. If you would like us to give you aring just drop us a PM and we will be glad to help you out! Note a good time when you will be with the car!

Dean
Old 01-03-2006, 12:08 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I need to call you anyway.... my roomate got me that wet kit for Christmas and I think it was supposed to come with a relay base similar to the unit I got in the bottle warmer kit. It isn't a huge deal though, some female 'spade' (flat-bladed) connectors will hook right up to that relay. I'd call now but I'm at work so I am back forth.... I do get time to check in here though.

The kit looks really nice... I should finish up my switch and LED panel in a day or so, and I'll go from there.

Oh yeah.... What is the current rating of the lighted switches that were included with the kits? I want to turn on another relay from one of the switches outputs.... I would chain it to the existing relay but for ease of installation tying it to the switch would be nice.

Last edited by Frost; 01-03-2006 at 12:50 PM.