Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sponsors in here: i need some help

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 12:53 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Sponsors in here: i need some help

Looks like I won't be getting my cold fusion direct port kit back anytime soon. I had it at fastech. well they moved/closed and sean at fastech has dropped off the face of the earth. Not to mention the money I give him for my speed density tune. I was going to use the solenoids off that kit for my nitrous plate of got from nx. Yes I have tried contacting him but no luck, sent pms without return. I'm looking for some solenoids that'll flow 300+. I need nitrous and fuel. If any of the sponsor would cut me a deal or sponsor me. Please pm me the details. If I can't find one then I'll just have to run on motor or a while till i find sean and the direct port or win the lottery.
Old 01-10-2006, 07:24 AM
FormerVendor

Sorry to hear that. I've sent a PM to ya.

Matt

Originally Posted by red90cobra
Looks like I won't be getting my cold fusion direct port kit back anytime soon. I had it at fastech. well they moved/closed and sean at fastech has dropped off the face of the earth. Not to mention the money I give him for my speed density tune. I was going to use the solenoids off that kit for my nitrous plate of got from nx. Yes I have tried contacting him but no luck, sent pms without return. I'm looking for some solenoids that'll flow 300+. I need nitrous and fuel. If any of the sponsor would cut me a deal or sponsor me. Please pm me the details. If I can't find one then I'll just have to run on motor or a while till i find sean and the direct port or win the lottery.
Old 01-10-2006, 09:54 AM
Staging Lane

Just call Dave bro, hell take care of you the best period, no one takes better care of people on this board as well as Dave
Old 01-10-2006, 10:36 AM
FormerVendor

We have solenoids that will do 300hp, and we solenoids that will do much more than that if you need them to. You can get them through Nitro Dave on here. Sorry I can't pm you any sales details, Dave handles that side of it.
Old 01-10-2006, 10:50 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ouch, I hate to here that. If you want a good set of Nitrous Express solenoids let me know
Dave
Old 01-10-2006, 11:37 AM
TECH Addict

thanks guys