Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*** Hot Nitrous News ***

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 07:40 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *** Hot Nitrous News ***

Thanks to the dedication of Cold Fusion to customer support, they have come out with Nitrous Industry First!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now with every single Nitrous Kit, comes a FREE step by step instructional DVD video, that makes it super easy!! This video shows everything step by step from the moment you open the box! It takes you through dry and wet installs, not only that but it include many other great installs as well like purge kit, heater kit, blowndown kit, FPSS, wiring and morel!

This is the first of many new awesome innovative things to come from Cold Fusion & Nitrous Direct!! We are dedicated to you the customer!!
Old 01-10-2006, 07:43 PM
TECH Addict

I need a good deal on a progressive controller bad. I spent all my money on a longblock! HELP!!!
Old 01-10-2006, 08:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Man now I wonder if the $700 install fee for a dual nozzle kit is worth it.. something about playing with fire though..

I wonder if i should just try to install it lol..
Old 01-10-2006, 08:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's what I am talking about.
Robert
Old 01-10-2006, 08:23 PM
10 Second Club

"Not that there's anything wrong with that." But I was hoping for a hot new system to go along with it. I'll keep watching for the ground breaking system that we've been promiced!!
Old 01-10-2006, 08:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Macon
"Not that there's anything wrong with that." But I was hoping for a hot new system to go along with it. I'll keep watching for the ground breaking system that we've been promiced!!
Ground, breaking system? Can I use your terminology in future product release descriptions?
Robert
Old 01-10-2006, 08:43 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Robert56
Ground, breaking system? Can I use your terminology in future product release descriptions?
Robert
As long as the shoe fits!!
Old 01-10-2006, 08:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Rescue Ranger
Man now I wonder if the $700 install fee for a dual nozzle kit is worth it.. something about playing with fire though..

My.02, That's steep for just an install. So check the board for 'REGION' help.
Hawk
Old 01-11-2006, 08:37 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Rescue Ranger

I did mine myself Aslong as you have instructions its easy, now with this DVD it would be super easy, I learn better by watching then reading
Old 01-13-2006, 08:53 AM
TECH Resident

Well the free dvd video is top notch and can help anyone who has doubts about doing an install themselves. It's really step by step! Yeah so many people are visual learners over learning from reading that we all thought this would be a great idea and take the guess work or fear out of it. Just remember who came up with it first haha

As for the install shop fees mentioned above.. you know it's really hard to say it should cost this or that. I totally depends on how good the installer is, how much time is spent, how clean and top notch their install is, if you ask for anything special, how involved you ask for the wiring setup to be etc... I have seen it range from $300 to over $1000 for show type installs taking more than a day. So it's hard to say if something is expensive or not.
Old 01-13-2006, 09:54 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

It about time someone did this. lol, How much for just the DVD. I already have a kit or 2. .
Ricky
Old 01-13-2006, 10:02 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ricky,
I guess when you started this 2 years ago you should have finished the project.LOL
I just watched the videos.There actually better than I thought they would be.They are simple and not very indebt but they cover the easy basics. You would still need a good instruction book to go with it due to it not getting real technical.

You can watch them straight off the cold fusion site.
http://www.coldfusionnitrous.com/dvd/video.htm

I did not see where Nitrous Direct had any play in the video but as much as I hate to say it. Mike and Kyle at cold fusion did a good job.
Dave
Old 01-13-2006, 10:42 AM
TECH Junkie

dude I want one of those CFN shirts Good Video
Old 01-13-2006, 10:47 AM
TECH Resident

They did a great video I think! We had alot to do with the video, and will have our own customized version. They did a great job, reminded me of watching an install on trucks tv or something. Also more videos are on the way. Glad to see you being open minded and that you enjoyed the videos.
Old 01-13-2006, 08:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm going to chime in here. Saying Nitrous Direct has and or had no involvement is
grasping. Cold Fusion is a 'Parent' Co. The amount of involvement can be from running
a camera to nurturing the project or encouragement. So definitly a
To Nitrous Direct.
Hawk
Old 01-13-2006, 09:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

I wonder who/where the idea came from. Possibly there was a ls1tech guy (and his boss who was in the know) that was going to do a hatchet job in his little shop. Now does this mean that the brillant guys at Coldfusion can't think of this themselves, not hardly, great minds thinks the same. So the implication is, maybe we did have something to do with this. Stay tuned, more to come from Cold Fusion/Nitrous Direct. Oh, sorry for being cocky.
Robert
Old 01-14-2006, 08:47 AM
8 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What an outstanding service
When I was a newbie and installed my first kit this would have been a real help I think the visual will give alot of first timers the confidence to do the install themselves.
I do have to say that I think all of the parties that have posted in this thread have pushed the limits of good taste in the drama department. I can honestly say that I have made large purchases from ALL of the nitrous sponsors on this board (not nitrous direct but i have a cold fusion kit) I have no bias and have had great luck with everybody But I wish you guys would cut the little kid **** out.
Old 01-14-2006, 12:00 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

After watching the vid, if you still have troubles with your install you probably should not be running nitrous. Nice work, I think this will help all nitrous user Newbies. have to give props to kyle and mike.
1recomentaion I do make about the blow off, vid. MFG of those discs recommend replacing with a new one, and not reusing them and torque is at 15ft lbs.. Still a good vid
Ricky
Old 01-14-2006, 12:12 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by NitrousDirect
Well the free dvd video is top notch and can help anyone who has doubts about doing an install themselves. It's really step by step! Yeah so many people are visual learners over learning from reading that we all thought this would be a great idea and take the guess work or fear out of it. Just remember who came up with it first haha

As for the install shop fees mentioned above.. you know it's really hard to say it should cost this or that. I totally depends on how good the installer is, how much time is spent, how clean and top notch their install is, if you ask for anything special, how involved you ask for the wiring setup to be etc... I have seen it range from $300 to over $1000 for show type installs taking more than a day. So it's hard to say if something is expensive or not.
Interesting man & i'll let my buddies to chime in to see your great Offers so they might be your next customers & personally i really enjoyed the vids

Good luck !!!

peace
Old 01-14-2006, 03:01 PM
TECH Resident

Thanks guys!! It's just the begining! more cool stuff on the way!