Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I just wish I could post about another product

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 01:02 PM
Truck Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I just wish I could post about another product

And not have other manufactures or dealers screw it up just because it is not there product or who they sell for!All I did was simply start a thread sayin that I got a new progressive controller and how happy I was with it and how wonderful it worked and now that thread is closed!I find it rediculous that that happenedall because of all the BS in there,it is was a very simple thread just to let some know that might be interested in that progressive contoller to try help others out and let people know how is good it works!That is really aggravating!
What is the point of the nitrous section if people will get flamed just for starting a thread about anther ones product? or other manufactures coming in and flaming another manufactures product.In my opinion I think it is to share info for others that need or want help or have questions or want to tell others about there nitrous system.
I will stop there,I just find it rediculous that there is always a war when it comes to poring about another manufactures product,just because it is not your does not mean it is **** or needs to be flamed IMO!
I am sure I am gonna get an *** chewin for posting this thread or flamed but I am just sayin how I feel about this.
Leter guys
Old 01-18-2006, 01:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

I think you are the trouble maker!

Just kidding!
Old 01-18-2006, 01:13 PM
8 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I only saw a said party asking about the differences in the two products. Did not look like to me that said party was starting anything. The other party took that and blew it up into a fiasco! I say just drop it and move on!

Last edited by Tony Shepherd; 01-18-2006 at 01:26 PM.
Old 01-18-2006, 01:15 PM
Truck Sponsor

I agree Tony
Oh I am dropping it no biggie,I am not gonna carry it on,heck I did not even post in there but a few times.I am just sayin what I feel about that and I am leavin it at that,no other comments.
I am starting to wonder if this thread is gonna turn into a war zone also!
Old 01-18-2006, 01:20 PM
8 Second Club

Lets hope it does not start a war!!

I forbide any war starting posts after this one!!!!!!
Old 01-18-2006, 01:23 PM
Truck Sponsor

I am with ya on that Tony.
Old 01-18-2006, 01:49 PM
TECH Veteran

Sorry to lock that. Please feel free to start another if you would like.
Old 01-18-2006, 01:51 PM
TECH Resident

vortec it should be taken care of..feel free to repost your thread on the product you initally posted about so that people may follow your experiences and opinion on the product.

It's such a simple thing, if it's not about your product or company then you don't need to be involved. I know i don't participate in anyone else's threads about other brands etc.. <shrug> i'd would be really nice if we could all get along.. i think this forum has taken a few years off my life.
Old 01-18-2006, 02:01 PM
Truck Sponsor

Yeah it is not my product I just wanted to let some know what I have experienced with this!
If it is ok like stated I will repost but I just want to make sure with the moderators first,do not want to get in any trouble here!
Thanks guys
Old 01-18-2006, 02:13 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by NitrousDirect
vortec it should be taken care of..feel free to repost your thread on the product you initally posted about so that people may follow your experiences and opinion on the product.

It's such a simple thing, if it's not about your product or company then you don't need to be involved. I know i don't participate in anyone else's threads about other brands etc.. <shrug> i'd would be really nice if we could all get along.. i think this forum has taken a few years off my life.

Old 01-18-2006, 02:41 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Vortec,
I will say I am sorry for my part in it.. I had no intentions of that post turning tinto the crap it did. I was just simply asking the technical features of the unit.. Since someone had already stated it was like the Harris speed controller I just wanted to know the same.. I did not know someone else would turn it into something so negative...
I remember back in the good days when Ls1tech was all about the technical side and asking questions was a good thing.. Man I miss that...
Dave
Old 01-18-2006, 03:00 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I stayed out of that thread amazingly enough. I was thinking at the time that some people here, perhaps myself at times, need to think about what they are going to post up before they start hammering away at the keys. There is no necessity for anyone to feel threatened about responses to threads. Inaccuracies need attention and correction. All it takes is one unthoughtful comment for a thread to lose it's value. Once it's value has left it's definately gone forever. Glad you like the controller!
Old 01-18-2006, 03:28 PM
FormerVendor

I personally thought it was pretty comical, sad, but comical.

Vortec- Glad to see you like the controller. How much are you spraying, and have you gotten to make any runs with from a standstill and/or from a roll? My apologies if you posted this info in the other thread and I missed it, got a little distracted in there, lol.

Also, don't be afraid to post something (within reason). This is supposed to be a public forum for nitrous interested people and is here for the technical info. Let the moderators sort things out, that's there job in here. You can be sure that they'll let you know if they don't like something that you post, haha.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:55 PM
Truck Sponsor

Cool!
I am only sprayin a 100 shot and I have not been to the track with the controller!Should soon though!
Old 01-18-2006, 04:00 PM
FormerVendor

Be sure to let us know when you get some track times with it. A good comparison to do is using the progressive tune and then using just an instant 100% setting to see how much the progressive can/will improve your E.T.

Have you had a chance to use it on the street? I think this is where the controller will come in most handy since you will more than likely be on street tires (or drag radials) and running on a less that ideal surface.
Old 01-18-2006, 04:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hmmm... I think the particular controller in question will be a winner. A very nice looking piece. I only know the basics about it, but should fill the needs of most. Myself, I need a rpm based controller for my 3rd stage, so I may not be able to use this? Unless I am missing something and some one knows how I can controll 3rd stg from 5100rpm to red line with percent? I say start another tech post and see what we can come up with. Oh, by the way I was able to stay out of the drama on the other thread, so I think we all can if we want to.

Robert