Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dual stage or progressive?

Old 01-22-2006, 05:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dual stage or progressive?

hey yall i have been wondering about going to a dual stage nitrous set-up but im kinda suspicous w/ double the parts and complicated wiring and so on and so fourth- can i get the same result out of a progressive controller like the edge? having it start out like a 50 shot and having a build time of like 4 or 5 seconds to a 100 shot?
Old 01-22-2006, 06:09 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In a nutshell pretty much. Dual stages & Progressive controllers bring in the power differently. With the controller you'll end up with more of a natural curve, where as with multiple stages you'll still get some spikes in there. Either way works, and they both have their pluses and minuses. If it's a street vehicle I prefer the controller to stages, as you can fine-tune it for the environment a little easier.

Matt

Originally Posted by 02Vortech
hey yall i have been wondering about going to a dual stage nitrous set-up but im kinda suspicous w/ double the parts and complicated wiring and so on and so fourth- can i get the same result out of a progressive controller like the edge? having it start out like a 50 shot and having a build time of like 4 or 5 seconds to a 100 shot?

Search this Thread