Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom airbrushed bottles

Old 01-23-2006, 08:53 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Custom airbrushed bottles

Who does custom bottle airbrush work? Some months ago I remember reading and seeing pics of some examples. I have used the search function and browsed through and found a lot of posts where folks were selling their own custom painted bottles, but I havn't found who or where I can get the work done. anyone know? Thanks in advance

Jeff
Old 01-23-2006, 09:08 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Find a someone that does custom paint jobs for cars, boats, M/C, helmets, etc. I have not found anyone that specializes in bottles only. Just review the peoples work, and remind them not bake the bottle. I highly recomend using many coats of clear to protect the paint job once done. And will yeild some depth project.

Ricky
Old 01-23-2006, 09:22 AM
FormerVendor

We do. I only have a few examples up, but here is a link:

http://www.harrisspeedworks.com/shop...cat=251&page=1

Matt

Originally Posted by DragonsPhyre
Who does custom bottle airbrush work? Some months ago I remember reading and seeing pics of some examples. I have used the search function and browsed through and found a lot of posts where folks were selling their own custom painted bottles, but I havn't found who or where I can get the work done. anyone know? Thanks in advance

Jeff
Old 01-23-2006, 10:02 AM
TECH Resident

We've had a few done for show car customers, anyone who does custom air brushing would be happy to do a bottle for you and should not charge much at all as it's easy, portable, and a small surface area. We have seen some REALLY killer jobs done too.
Old 01-24-2006, 09:11 AM
11 Second Club

ive seen some of the examples of air brushing done by Harrisspeedworks and its just a work of art.

Search this Thread