Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thinking about sprayin..

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 08:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thinking about sprayin..

Well after doing a little research ive decided i want to spray...
My car has 65,000 miles and im thinking about getting an NX wet kit.. What are some good sites that sells the kit as a whole? also with an M6 i hear you need some stuff to go along with it such as the window switch and maybe a new fuel pump. Is there a better kit out there? Is wet better than dry?

-thanks
Old 01-23-2006, 08:20 PM
Teching In

check out.. www.nitrodaves.com
Old 01-24-2006, 12:24 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You will get tons of different opinions. I suggest reading on bothe wet abd dry and then deciding on what system fits your needs better. If I can help with any tech help let me know. I will be glad to teach you. You can call me toll free at 1-866-648-7637 or pm me here on the board. I am behind on pms..
As far as system pricing hit me up as I can save you some dollars off advertised pricing.
Thanks
Dave
Old 01-24-2006, 09:23 AM
12 Second Club

i got a wet kit with a winodw switch, mostly becausei want to cam and not redo my entire fuel system. good luck with everything, im getting my bottle filled today woohoo
Old 01-24-2006, 04:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Because you ask is there any kits out there better: this question is relative. We at Nitrous Direct feel we have kits that are on par quality wise with any company. we also feel we have some of the best pricing. I invite you to check out our site and compare. I don't think there is a kit that is totally complete with everything most vendors rec, but still some pretty complete kits. If your interested in any kit and have questions you can also feel free to contact me. good luck in your hunt.
Robert
Old 01-24-2006, 05:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RED777
Well after doing a little research ive decided i want to spray...
My car has 65,000 miles and im thinking about getting an NX wet kit.. What are some good sites that sells the kit as a whole? also with an M6 i hear you need some stuff to go along with it such as the window switch and maybe a new fuel pump. Is there a better kit out there? Is wet better than dry?

-thanks
Nitro Dave at Nitrousoutlet...accept no substitute.
Old 01-24-2006, 06:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

I believe it depends on how much you intend to spray. I am a firm believer in wet kits, especially NX, BUT if you only want a small shot, up to 100hp then dry may be something to look at. Dry is much easier to install and at the lower levels has advantages over wet. If you plan on doing 125hp or up, then things start to change. In larger dry shots, injectors have to be looked at (and possibly needed). The cost of new injectors starts to come on par with wet kits. Also at higher levels a new fuel pump may be needed with either kit.
Opinions will very on manufacturers and wet vs. dry, but IMHO it comes down to how much you think you will be spraying and how easy of an install you want. Most modern kits are VERY close. Either will need a window switch for your setup with an M6.
Good luck and have fun!!
Old 01-24-2006, 06:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Good companies to stick to-
Nitrous Express
Cold fusion / nitrous direct
Harris speed works
Nitro daves
Dynotune nitrous
Old 01-24-2006, 11:11 PM
Staging Lane

appreciate it... Yea im not planning on using Nitrous all the time just the occasional 100 shot to give me the upper edge...