Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What carb nitrous plate??

Old 04-27-2006, 10:40 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What carb nitrous plate??

here the deal guy and girls...I have a 96 TA WS6 vert with full supension, everything......9in, th400, trans break, tublar front suspension. ALOT of weight reduction....I have a carbed 383ci motor going in it...The motor made 601fwhp......It should run 10.7 hopefully at the race weight of 3300lbs...it will probally run faster...The bottom end was built for a 250-300hp....I want to use a cross bar plate kit...What do you guy recomend?? I have been thinking of the TNT kit, but not sure...what are yall's thoughts.....
Old 04-27-2006, 11:16 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

WE use the new style NX plate..
Dave
Old 04-27-2006, 12:16 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
WE use the new style NX plate..
Dave

how well do they work? Do yall use a cross bar or no? I am not to worried about the cross bar, I just wanted to use one.....what kind of power to the tires are guess makin extra with the 250hp?? I am not going to lie to yea, I am about dead set on a TNT kit...I just wanted to see what you guess have..I have always been a TNT guy. I have had EXCELLENT use with them!!I have driven a few cars with NX kit on them, they are deff. good kits also...I would buy a NX kit, it i can get a price like I got for the TNT kit....

What are your trhought on your plate?

Search this Thread