Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Different fuel system for Direct Port?

Old 05-05-2006, 11:04 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Different fuel system for Direct Port?

I will be moving from my plate system to the direct port pro shot foggers system NOS-02462NOS...Do I need to use a seperate fuel system?I have an upgraded in take pump-225. If I have to use a seperate fuel system can i just make my own little fuel tank and run say 116+turbo blue fuel from that tank when i shoot?Hope you guys understand what im talking about...anyone do this...pics...anything will help...Thanks
Old 05-05-2006, 11:21 AM
TECH Resident

I swear this forum's best kept secret is the search... Look for "dedicated fuel cell"
Old 05-05-2006, 01:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I also did a directport on my car and im using the dediacted fuel syst. from nitro daves.. just had to relocate my battery to the back. they offer a different on that doesnt require the relocation of the battery. by the way if you search you will see pix of all the people who have done it.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MetallicTrans96
I will be moving from my plate system to the direct port pro shot foggers system NOS-02462NOS...Do I need to use a seperate fuel system?I have an upgraded in take pump-225. If I have to use a seperate fuel system can i just make my own little fuel tank and run say 116+turbo blue fuel from that tank when i shoot?Hope you guys understand what im talking about...anyone do this...pics...anything will help...Thanks

if you're actually USING that direct port, and its not just for looks, then your intank 255pump shouldnt be able to supply enough fuel anyway... so i would just jump ahead to a dedicated fuel system now... also, that way you can run regular gas in the tank, and put race gas in the nitrous system tank..

Search this Thread