Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For those using timing tuner

Old 05-15-2006, 10:49 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default For those using timing tuner

Can anyone shed some light concerning the settings page provided in the instructions?

I want to pull 2* of timing whenever I spray but leave my N/A timing alone. Is it just a matter of having the switches in the following positions: (N20 min. RPM at 3000 RPM)

BASE: 0
WOT: 0
RPM: 5
RTD: 2

Also with regards to the max RPM N20 shut-off, I found the configuration section in the instructions. Once you determine your max RPM what switch are you manipulating? Is it the spark base switch you adjust to the appropriate number shown in the table or the RPM switch?

Table on page 7 and 8 of the below instructions.

http://www.fullthrottletech.com/atta...2&d=1103730053

Thanks for any help.
Brian
Old 05-15-2006, 01:17 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by brians98ss
Can anyone shed some light concerning the settings page provided in the instructions?

I want to pull 2* of timing whenever I spray but leave my N/A timing alone. Is it just a matter of having the switches in the following positions: (N20 min. RPM at 3000 RPM)

BASE: 0
WOT: 0
RPM: 5
RTD: 2
Looks good.

Originally Posted by brians98ss
Also with regards to the max RPM N20 shut-off, I found the configuration section in the instructions. Once you determine your max RPM what switch are you manipulating? Is it the spark base switch you adjust to the appropriate number shown in the table or the RPM switch?

Table on page 7 and 8 of the below instructions.

http://www.fullthrottletech.com/atta...2&d=1103730053

Thanks for any help.
Brian
To set the turn off RPM you want to use the RPM (min) dial. So turn the RPM (min) dial to the desired RPM. Let's say 6600 RPM is what we wanted, we would turn the RPM (min) dial to 7. Then set the Spark Base to 8 and follow the rest of the instructions. Just remember to set everything back to the way it was after configuring the turn off RPM.

Matt
Old 05-15-2006, 05:11 PM
On The Tree

Thanks alot Matt. That really helped.

Brian

Search this Thread