Sponsored by:

Quick Operational Check

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 07:46 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Quick Operational Check

Good evening guys.

I FINALLY finished wiring up my nitrous kit (HSW dual nozzle dry kit) and I wanted to have you guys help me run it down real fast before I test it out. Kind of a functionality test. I have the TPS switch from HSW, "the trigger", and I have it all wired up to an MSD digital window switch. This is the way it works right now, just a function test remember, and I want to see if you guys think its operating alright.

1) I arm the system, light on switch turns on and the red light on the trigger flashes for a split second.

2) I slowly depress the accelerator and just before WOT the red light on the trigger comes on and stays on; the MSD DWS comes on, flashes my set RPM points (on at 3600, off at 6000, and the RPM which is zero because the car is off.).

Does this sound correct? I though for sure that the window switch should be armed anytime the nitrous is armed.

Talk me through it folks! I dont want to put the bottle to it unless I am confident I have everything installed correctly. Thank you very much.

-JZ