Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WBC users inside please!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 07:43 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WBC users inside please!!!!

I just hooked up the record function of the WBC on my car and tried it out. When I hook up the laptop I can get real time readings from the car, but I can't find any file that should have been saved from when I flipped the record switch.

Where does the WBC save files and what may I be doing wrong. I know the wiring is hooked up correctly.
Old 04-19-2007, 11:31 PM
10 Second Club

I figured out how to get the record to work, but I can't get any RPM with the data logging.

I hooked up the orange RPM wire, but no luck. I'm thinking I need to hook up the grey data 1 wire. Is that right???

What did you guys have to do to get the RPM to record with your data logging on your WBC?
Old 04-20-2007, 03:57 AM
TECH Addict

Jon, wouldn't you pull the RPM from the PCM like a window switch?

Red PCM Connector White Wire Pin 10 Engine Speed (Tach) Output Signal

http://www.ls2.com/boggs/torques/00pinpcm.htm

How do ya like the panel? Its a 3rd gen has the belly in it to match the contour better

Email a pic of it if you get a chance for my collection.

Last edited by Beer99C5; 04-20-2007 at 04:24 AM.
Old 04-20-2007, 11:56 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Beer99C5
Jon, wouldn't you pull the RPM from the PCM like a window switch?

Red PCM Connector White Wire Pin 10 Engine Speed (Tach) Output Signal

http://www.ls2.com/boggs/torques/00pinpcm.htm

How do ya like the panel? Its a 3rd gen has the belly in it to match the contour better

Email a pic of it if you get a chance for my collection.
Well, I hooked my trick window switch's RPM pickup wire to the same green tach wire I hooked the orange RPM wire from the WBC. I'm going to call dyno jet today and find out WTF is going on.

And I got the panel installed yesterday and it looks great. I used an amber light instead of a red light for the WBC switch. It looks great. That way I can noticably hit the WBC on and off and not accidentily hit the others. I'll take some pics soon and post them up. Thanks again.
Old 04-22-2007, 09:26 AM
TECH Resident

whats up jon, hope you get it all figured out. Ive been wanting to hook up that feature for awhile now, been in and out of town and working so much I havent had time. I havent even got my spray to work either so im just like what ever. Ive tried everything. I think I may have a prob with my tps/wot switch...did you ever have any problems with yours. When my system is armed only my fuel noid will fire, not my n20 but when I bypass it and either ground my relay or just put both + wires to my batt they both fire...sucks. I want to spray so bad. Ive alreay killed a few cars all motor but I want that 100 shot on their to really get going. I hit a high 7 all motor last week and I know I can get lower but with the spray its gonna be a real fun ride...well later man.