Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EFI Vic Jr. and 4150 style plate kit???

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 10:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EFI Vic Jr. and 4150 style plate kit???

I just installed all of this on my car. I haven't had much time to play with it yet, but the little I have leaves me searching for some answers. I am using a NOS big shot plate, and super pro shot solenoids. I am kinda playing with jet sizing a little bit. Anybody else running this type of setup? What jet sizes are you running for what shot? Have you had good luck with it? Any other problems that I would benefit from knowing about?
Old 08-20-2008, 08:16 PM
11 Second Club

flow the nitrous plate to the intake and make sure it hits the runners right i ran mine on a low pressure setup with a dedicated fuel system on 225 pills it fire slotted the head and block so you might want to make sure it is hitting everything right
Old 08-20-2008, 09:22 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by WHITE DEVIL
flow the nitrous plate to the intake and make sure it hits the runners right i ran mine on a low pressure setup with a dedicated fuel system on 225 pills it fire slotted the head and block so you might want to make sure it is hitting everything right

Cool. I'll give that a shot this weekend. The problem I'm having is it is running extremely rich. Bottle pressure at 950-975 with a 91 N and a 39 F is running about 10.2-10.6 AFR clear across. I run AR94's gapped at .033. It doesn't pop or misfire, but definately lays over in the high gears (top of 2nd and all of 3rd feels real lazy). Outta the hole feels ok, but not quite the 250 it should be.