Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

nitrous outlet?

Old 08-26-2008, 02:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nitrous outlet?

i ordered a group 4 wet kit with nos mini controller and a dedicated fuel system almost two weeks ago. the order was placed through a vendor. apparently there is a hold up. how long does it usually take to get stuff from them?
Old 08-26-2008, 03:27 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I appologize for the hassle and delay you have went through to get your product..

I first want to say that it is in no way the companies fault you purchased your system from. We have talk to them on a few occasions trying to keep them updated on your order.

The company we use decided to move there bottle operation to another building. Well this move would not have affected us but they shiped our last order with our bottles powdercoated Blue instead of black.. They were already two weeks behind shiping our order so this created a even bigger problem for us since we were at a point of running out of black 10lb bottles..

I kept 1 pallet of the blue 10lb bottles and sent the rest back. This left us with the option of black 15lb bottles or blue 10 lb bottles and wait until black 10lb bottles came instock. The only other solution we had was to paint those bottles and painted bottles look like crap really fast over a period of time. For this reason I did not offer this solution. I feel quality is first and we will not send out shady quality stuff with our name on it.

Your order was waiting for a black 10lb bottle and we were told on many occasions the bottles were shiping back to us on X date from the manufacture.. Well that time would come and go and bottles still did not ship.. After 3 more empty promises from the bottle plant we still had no black 10 lb bottles.

Not only does the fact we had no black 10lb bottles create a issue but we were telling our dealers that we would have the bottles by X date because that is what we were told by the bottle plant. Im sure this trickled down the chain.

Today the company you ordered through told us to go ahead and ship it with a 15lb bottle instead of the 10lb bottle. We offered this upgrade at no additional cost as the best sulution to the problem..

Today we were told by the bottle manufacture we would have black 10 lb bottles here by 5.pm tommorow so we will see.

I do appologize for the hold up. I do want to thank you for choosing to use our product. We are well aware we are not the only choice on the market. However I do hope when you get our product you will aggree we are the best choice on the market.

Your system will be shiping with the 15lb bottle today and since you are in Florida you will have it Friday.

Thank you for all your support.
Dave
Old 08-26-2008, 04:00 PM
On The Tree

thanks dave! i did talk to matt and he advised me that my order is on the way with the 15lb bottle. i appreciate the upgrade and update.
matt has been a long time friend and i have ordered my performance parts from him since they started their company or i would have gone to you guys direct. i specifically wanted your kit and as always he was willing to get set up with you guys so i could give them my business.
thanks again!
Old 08-26-2008, 04:45 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We always prefer customers to support there local shops rather than buy directly from us. This helps keeep there doors open as well.

Make sure to share pics for our customer page.
Thanks
Dave
Old 08-26-2008, 08:32 PM
On The Tree

absolutly!

Search this Thread