Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ATTN: MicroEDGE users...

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 10:08 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You're welcome! Glad we could be a part of your build. Thanks.

Nick

Originally Posted by dmoss69
Hey fellas,

I ordered 2 microedges, and finally got one hooked up yesterday on a friends car.

We wired it up, set our windows and triggers, crossed fingers, and let it rip.

IT WORKED FLAWLESSLY!

Turned on during 2nd gear in the rpm window that we commanded it to, turned off at upper RPM settings that we punced in (to protect tranny), and pulled HARD!

I think we have another customer wanting to purchase one now, we'll keep yall up to date on the next installation.

THANKS HSW!!!

dm
Old 10-02-2008, 03:09 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any of you use the microedge with a zex box yet? I was wondering if you have to use the tps of the microedge to have it work. The zex box itself has a tps hook up.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:38 AM
11 Second Club

i think i would use the tps on the microedge
Old 10-02-2008, 09:18 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Caribe
Any of you use the microedge with a zex box yet? I was wondering if you have to use the tps of the microedge to have it work. The zex box itself has a tps hook up.
I have matt working on it right now. You should have an answer later today. Thanks.

Nick
Old 10-07-2008, 09:27 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

With wires connected according to the diagram you sent me, I ended up connecting the TPS switch on the microedge. I still cannot get it to fire the noids with the Window set to 0, leanout-off. When the nitrous is armed..it goes from "standby" to "armed". When the tps voltage passes the set trigger it displays "trigger". I sent you an email also. I will be checking everything over tomorrow, hopefully it will stop raining here.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:13 PM
FormerVendor

It won't fire the solenoids with version 1.0.0, you will have to set the RPM a value and/or have the vehicle running to test the system.

Thanks,
Matt

Originally Posted by Caribe
With wires connected according to the diagram you sent me, I ended up connecting the TPS switch on the microedge. I still cannot get it to fire the noids with the Window set to 0, leanout-off. When the nitrous is armed..it goes from "standby" to "armed". When the tps voltage passes the set trigger it displays "trigger". I sent you an email also. I will be checking everything over tomorrow, hopefully it will stop raining here.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:46 PM
Staging Lane

Ive got my entire dry plate kit with interface and microedge 80% installed. Need to hook up nitrous relay, wire the noids, tap the IAT sensor, and microedge to relay ground. Very interested to see how this setup works together. A little nervous on whether all my setting will be accurate.

Matt I am contimplating ordering the PLX afr module today. Can you explain or pm me how I can use the microedge as the display. I read the post about creating a profile but how does that work. Thanks guys. Extremely please with HSW customer service!!!
Old 10-09-2008, 12:59 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by ls1redline
Ive got my entire dry plate kit with interface and microedge 80% installed. Need to hook up nitrous relay, wire the noids, tap the IAT sensor, and microedge to relay ground. Very interested to see how this setup works together. A little nervous on whether all my setting will be accurate.

Matt I am contimplating ordering the PLX afr module today. Can you explain or pm me how I can use the microedge as the display. I read the post about creating a profile but how does that work. Thanks guys. Extremely please with HSW customer service!!!
What you're going to do is simply use the AEM gauge setting. When Matt says profile, he means on our end we will be adding an additional dedicated setting for the PLX. Sorry for the confusion! Thanks.

Nick
Old 10-09-2008, 03:37 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ls1redline

i have the plx afr and the microedge. the orange wire hooks up to the gray wire on the plx on the wb spot. and set the microedge to the aem setting
Old 10-10-2008, 09:48 AM
Staging Lane

Ok guys looks like Ive decided to go with the NGK AFX wideband. Did some research and this is a very very good controllers and sensor besides the fact I can get it at wholsale pricing. Next question would be how to set it up with the micro edge? Thanks for all your help. Hope im not a beating asking all these questions haha