Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need a TNT nozzle and couple jets

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 01:04 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default need a TNT nozzle and couple jets

I had a very complete and nice kit but a friend burned up a fuel solenoid and broke a nozzle on his kit so i rewired his kit and let him "borrow" the parts so he could make his date with the dyno tuner. the car ended up being totaled a week later and I never got my stuff back.

I also recently moved and some where in the confusion I misplace a bottle of pills with 2 complete sets of TNT jets and about 40-50NX jets for my novas BBC plate kit.

anyone have 1 stainless TNT nozzle and jets for a 150shot that they want to sell me? Im using my big NX noids for the system now but I might replace the tnt noid I lost if someone has one.

Thanks,
Stuart
Old 09-06-2008, 01:48 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have 1 tnt nozzle I could part with it.
Old 09-06-2008, 04:10 PM
TECH Addict

Does tnt use nx style or nos style jets?
Old 09-06-2008, 05:36 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ShiznityZ28
Does tnt use nx style or nos style jets?
I wanna say that they are like the NX style but shorter shanked, someone help me out??
Old 09-10-2008, 06:57 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by IH8FORD
I have 1 tnt nozzle I could part with it.
Sorry man i forgot to reply to you the other day and if been away from a computer since then, PM me what you want for it, do you do PAYPAL?

anyone else have the jets?

and just a question but the NX kits use a single nozzle where as the TNT is generaly a dual setup, I currently have my power ring setup with the one TNT nozzle i have, using NX jets(found those atleast) set to the correct NX jetting for a single nozzle. how well do the TNT nozzles flow, will it support a 150 from a single nozzle?

Thanks
Old 09-10-2008, 08:19 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 69_YENKO
Sorry man i forgot to reply to you the other day and if been away from a computer since then, PM me what you want for it, do you do PAYPAL?

anyone else have the jets?

and just a question but the NX kits use a single nozzle where as the TNT is generaly a dual setup, I currently have my power ring setup with the one TNT nozzle i have, using NX jets(found those atleast) set to the correct NX jetting for a single nozzle. how well do the TNT nozzles flow, will it support a 150 from a single nozzle?

Thanks
Someone already sent me a PM about one that I have. A friend is borrowing my other one. But he has a new NOS nozzle now we just have to put it in. I will not be back home until oct.3. I will take 35.00 shipped. BTW We are using nitrous works jets w/ the tnt nozzle they are a little bit shorter but work fine the flare and everything is right. You can buy what ever jets you need from nitrous outlet for next to nothing. There is a jet calculator and single to dual jet conversion chart in the stickys section. It will have everything you need.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:00 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by IH8FORD
Someone already sent me a PM about one that I have. A friend is borrowing my other one. But he has a new NOS nozzle now we just have to put it in. I will not be back home until oct.3. I will take 35.00 shipped. BTW We are using nitrous works jets w/ the tnt nozzle they are a little bit shorter but work fine the flare and everything is right. You can buy what ever jets you need from nitrous outlet for next to nothing. There is a jet calculator and single to dual jet conversion chart in the stickys section. It will have everything you need.
oh well, things have a way of working out. I ended up buying a set of the NX maf ends for a good deal earlier so i'll just run that. I may still get that nozzle off you though so i can make my TNT kit complete again, let me know when your back in town and i'll pick it up.