Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

nitrous back in but..

Old 10-08-2008, 08:06 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nitrous back in but..

For some reason am not getting a signal from the tach feed off the pcm pin 10. I used the connection in the same spot I did last time (used a snap splice connector again). I think the one side didnt splice through maybe cause otherside it looks good. Put the window switch to 0 rpms went full throttle and heard the noids click open(fuel rail not tapped bottle off). So tps signal is being picked up etc. Good to go basically except for the one set back....oh yea picked up some hoosier drag radials since my et streets are shot and have my new front rims should be intresting to see what i run with this better weather (previous best lt's, true duals, 3k stall, 100 shot is 11.68@118)
Old 10-08-2008, 08:36 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ruckus46Gt
For some reason am not getting a signal from the tach feed off the pcm pin 10. I used the connection in the same spot I did last time (used a snap splice connector again). I think the one side didnt splice through maybe cause otherside it looks good. Put the window switch to 0 rpms went full throttle and heard the noids click open(fuel rail not tapped bottle off). So tps signal is being picked up etc. Good to go basically except for the one set back....oh yea picked up some hoosier drag radials since my et streets are shot and have my new front rims should be intresting to see what i run with this better weather (previous best lt's, true duals, 3k stall, 100 shot is 11.68@118)
Im not a fan of those...ive had issues where for some reason they just dont make contact.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:03 PM
11 Second Club

could have cut threw the wire. what i did was cut the tach wire and used sodder
Old 10-08-2008, 11:40 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by bad6as
could have cut threw the wire. what i did was cut the tach wire and used sodder
yea i was being lazy going to cut in tomorrow and do it. Gotta bang out studs also when i wake up in.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:24 AM
FormerVendor

I agree, if you lost signal try taking the clip off and see if it was making contact. When doing installs in the shop I solder all of the connections to the pcm and use heat shrink to cover them.

Nick

Search this Thread