Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

* * For Sale: Miller 625 Spectrum Plasma Cutter with Extras! * *

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 09:59 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow * * For Sale: Miller 625 Spectrum Plasma Cutter with Extras! * *

I have a Miller 625 Spectrum Plasma Cutter that I purchased brand new from AirGas. It has very little run time on it and is a great machine. The details on it are as follows:

Industrial Applications

* Maintenance
* Light Construction
* Prototyping
* Body Shops
* Fabrication

Cutting Capability

Rated: 1/2 in
Quality: 5/8 in
Sever: 7/8 in

Features:

Electronic Pilot Arc Controller automatically controls the pilot circuit to provide expanded metal cutting ability without having to re-trigger the torch, increasing productivity and extending tip life.

LVC™ line voltage compensation provides peak performance power under variable input voltage conditions (176-264 V) for steady cuts and cleaner end cuts.

Can be powered by any Miller welding generator with power output of 8 KW or more, such as the Bobcat™ or Trailblazer®, or equivalent competitive equipment.

Fan-On-Demand™ cooling system only operates when needed, reducing the amount of airborne dust/dirt pulled through the unit.

Power factor correction draws 30% less amperage then the competition for the same cutting range, and expands operator's work area via extension cords while minimizing nuisance trips caused by voltage drops.

Starts without high-frequency so it will not interfere with or damage controls or computer.

Wind Tunnel Technology™
Internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris... greatly improving reliability.

Blow Back Torch Design
The plasma arc is created by pulling an electrical arc between an electrode and tip. This process eliminates high frequency by forcing an electrical arc between the two pieces.

Pilot Arc Switch
The expanded metal mode allows operator to cut grates, chain link fence, and other perforated metals without re-triggering the gun.

Post Flow Cooling Circuit
Protection to extend the life of consumables and the welding torch is enhanced by the post flow circuit that provides shielding gas after you release the trigger.

Comes Complete With:

* Plasma cutter
* ICE-40C hand-held torch with 50 ft (15.2m) cable.
* Heavy-duty work clamp with 50 ft (15.2 m) cable.
* 12 ft (3.7 m) industrial power cord and plug
* Extra consumables

Plasma Gas Flow/Pressure

* 6 CFM at 75 PSI
* or 170L/min at 517 kPa

Net Weight

* with torch : 60 lb (27 kg)

When I originally purchased the machine new, I also bought all of the options for it as well. This includes the longer 50' torch and clamp cable as opposed to the standard 25', the inline dryer / filter, the cover and stand. I also have a small bag of tip consumables as well. This machine is in perfect shape, has very light and little use and would make a great addition to any shop.

* Not actual photos *

I paid almost $2,200 for it when it was originally purchased and that was with a 10% discount. List price was around $2,450 for everything out the door. Asking $1,750 or best offer. Located in Orange County however it is currently in the La Crescenta / Glendale area. Can deliver within a reasonable distance. Thanks.

Quick Reply: * * For Sale: Miller 625 Spectrum Plasma Cutter with Extras! * *