Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

F/S: Pair of 2005 Sea Doo Jet Skis ( RXP & RXT)

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 10:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default F/S: Pair of 2005 Sea Doo Jet Skis ( RXP & RXT)

I am selling both my 2005 Sea Doo RXP & RXT with a Aluminum Trition double trailer. They are the Black/Green models ( nickname hulk models)

Each Jet ski is in great shape and very dependable. They have been garage kept and well taken care of. Both Skis have have been upgraded with the steel supercharger washers by Jerry at 4-techperformance.com. For more details on this and why please contact me. Other than that they are both unmolested bone stock. Each Sea Doo jet ski has the 215 HP 4tech Supercharged 1500cc motor with the closed loop cooling system. The RXP is the 2 seater version and also has VTS (variable trim) It currently has 80.9 hrs. The RXT is the 3 seater and still isnt a slacker and has 67.6 hrs on it.

Also included
factory sea doo fitted covers for each one.
2 spare tires for the trailer
2 med Sea Doo Black/Gray life jackets
2 XXL mens neoprene vest
2 med womens neoprene vest
1 childs med neoprene vest
1 inflatable tube with tow rope ( for 2 riders)

Incase you are wondering why I am selling, kinda 2 reasons

My father passed away earlier this year. We were pretty close and always shared a love for the water. He owned a 38' Cigarrette Top Gun and many other boats thru the years. So naturally I grew up on the water with him. Since his passing, I just really dont have any desire to be on the water for a while. It just isnt the same anymore.

I have clean titles/registration in hand. The skis are located at my house in Watson, LA just a few miles north of Denham Springs. I can meet withing reasonable distance if need be. Asking $13,500obo for an entire family fun package ready to go. $13,500.00 obo

You can email me at Jason@Z28.com

please feel free to ask any questions, thanks for looking.

I also have more high resolution pictures at: http://www.z28.com/forum/showpost.ph...52&postcount=6
Attached Thumbnails F/S: Pair of 2005 Sea Doo Jet Skis ( RXP & RXT)-img_0312.jpg   F/S: Pair of 2005 Sea Doo Jet Skis ( RXP & RXT)-img_0304.jpg   F/S: Pair of 2005 Sea Doo Jet Skis ( RXP & RXT)-img_0307.jpg   F/S: Pair of 2005 Sea Doo Jet Skis ( RXP & RXT)-img_0302.jpg  
Old 09-21-2009, 04:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 79 Likes on 70 Posts

Wow, nice set-up man. Good luck with the sale.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 01ssreda4
Wow, nice set-up man. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks man!

Bump they are still for sale...

Quick Reply: F/S: Pair of 2005 Sea Doo Jet Skis ( RXP & RXT)