Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

16GB & 8BG iPhone 3G

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 09:35 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 16GB & 8BG iPhone 3G

Please do not waste my time with low ball offers, both of these phone are in great shape and are in perfect working order. I’m not looking to get top dollar but im also not going to give the phones away so don’t waste my time, I think my prices are fair. The ONLY reason these are being sold is because we have brand new iPhone 4's. I have one black 8GB iPhone that I will sell for $215 with the Otterbox and I also have a black 16GB with an Otterbox that I will sell for $265, the Otterbox's are both 1 month old ($50's each new). Both phones are running 3.1.3 and can be upgrade and Unlocked/Jailbroken upon request. Each iPhone will come with brand new OEM APPLE USB/wall charger and headset ($60 worth of apple stuff). Feel free to email me anytime, I should get back to you within the hour. prices are not set in stone so feel free to offer me a REASONABLE offer, i would also trade for 275-285/35/18's (Drag raidals preferred). Below is a photo of my 16 GB, the 8 GB will look the same: