Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

32 ft southwest enclosed 2 car trailer

Old 11-01-2010, 09:27 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 32 ft southwest enclosed 2 car trailer

Moving out of state and I need this thing gone, this trailer worked great for me and saved alot of headaches with finding a second truck and trailer to take cars to the track or even taking one to the track and loading up the golf cart and all the tools. Ive owned it for just under 2 years and with me moving out of state and selling the truck I used to tow this with its just taking up space.

Trailer is a 2000 Southwest 32ft from drop door to front 8ft wide, tripple axle torson style suspension. GVWR is 14,700. has 4 D-ring mounts, passenger side step in door. Wooded walls. Trailer is empty with no cabinets was used for towing 2 cars to the track. Worked great for me and I have owned if for just under 2 years. Took 2 cars to pinks all out and had some room to spare for tools and other items. Works great if you have one car and a golf cart to take to the track as well. Tires are fair, could use a replacing of them before next season but thats up to new owner. Lighting in trailer consists of 2 domb light style bulbs that i was going to update to LED's.

this trailer is perfect for anyone wanting to haul 2 cars or customize to their needs. Ive sold my truck that i used to haul this so new buyer is 100% responsible for pick up. Trailer is at a friends shop in Rockford Illinois.

Title is 100% free and clear and is ready to be signed over to new owner.

trailer is 10 years old so its not a rolls royce so there are flaws but the first person with $5,000 takes it home today.

$5,000 firm come get it.

thanks for looking.

Old 11-04-2010, 02:52 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 79 Likes on 70 Posts

Thing is bigger then my house

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 32 ft southwest enclosed 2 car trailer