Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

FS: 1983 Honda Odyssey FL250R ATV/OK

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 12:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

Default FS: 1983 Honda Odyssey FL250R ATV/OK

Specification 1983 FL250R
Engine 248cc Air cooled
Suspension F: trailing arm R: none
Transmission Forward only
Weight 397lbs
Width 48.4 inches
Length 82.5 inches

It has the optional high performance carb which needs a rebuild, it leaks a few drops of fuel while running and its not jetted correctly, power on the top end is lacking a bit but it has gobs of low end torque. It will need the parking brake adjusted, the carb rebuilt, and a set of tires to be a reliable machine. Everything on it works. Ive restored a lot of it, new fuel filter and lines, polished all the chrome back to original luster, 75% of the decals have been restored. All of the wiring has been repaired or replaced and reloomed. Headlight and Taillamp have been restored and are in working order. It has a new k&n air filter, it will need some new exhaust bolts and if you want it any quieter, a new exhaust. Its really really really loud. The seat is original and in good condition with the exceptiong of the seat back being ripped up. It has the original helmet net, wrist restraints, and 4 point harness. It is a pull start, ive never had a problem getting it started. It is a single speed forward only transmission that is belt driven, if you get the belt muddy it will slip, water burns off pretty fast on the other hand. Id like to get $1500 out of it, any reasonable offers will be considered.

I WILL GIVE YOU A BILL OF SALE WITH THIS VEHICLE. IN OKLAHOMA IN 1983 THIS WAS A NO TITLE VEHICLE. DO NOT ASK ME/PM ME/EMAIL ME/SMOKE SIGNAL ME ASKING IF I HAVE A TITLE.
Old 11-04-2010, 02:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 79 Likes on 70 Posts

Thats pretty sweet
Old 11-04-2010, 08:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

Its alot of fun. A little scary at times but still alot of fun.

Quick Reply: FS: 1983 Honda Odyssey FL250R ATV/OK