Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

F/S (2) Sony PSP, Complete WifFi Set up

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2010, 09:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Default F/S (2) Sony PSP, Complete WifFi Set up

I have the following items for sale. PM me for my paypal address. Thanks for looking.

I have a PSP for sale that I rarely used. It is in great shape and works great. It comes with Madden 07 and the factory memory stick. It comes with an additional button for the analog stick that I will include. I also have the AC wall charger that came with it.

Asking $120. Please include 3% paypal fees.

I have a complete Wireless-G set up to have a complete wifi set up at home. Everything works. Selling it as I upgraded to wireless N. All items are Linksys. SElling this as a bundle. Price for everything is $160. Please include 3% paypal fees.

Router. Part Number WRT54G

USB adapters. Inludes 2. Both have the same part number just a different color case. Part Number WUB54GC

PCI adapter. Only thing missing from this is the installatin CD. The installation software can be downloaed from the Linksys website. If I find it I will inlude it. Part Number WMP54G

Selling my brothers Sony PSP-1000 bundle package. The PSP is in great shape. No scratches are on the device. There is a screen protector installed. PSP works great. It is currently charged. The only thing missing is the wall charger. If found I will include it with the bundle.

Asking $200. Please include 3% paypal fees.

Comes with the following:

Sony PSP-1000
Factory 32 MB memory stick
Additional 256 MB memory stick with memory stick pro duo adapter. The adapter can be used on a home computer with a memry card reader.
Additional 1.0 GB memory stick
Three game cases. They are red, blue and yellow in the pictures
Travel case

Included Games:

God of War Demo
Castlevania The Dracula X Chronicles
NBA Ballers Rebound
Kingdom of Paradise
Need For Speed Pro Street

Included UMD movies:

Wedding Crashers
Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle
Family Guy Seasons 1 & 2

Last edited by The Guz; 11-11-2010 at 04:59 PM.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Added a second PSP bundle.