Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

80 horsepower yamaha banshee

Old 05-23-2011, 07:51 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 80 horsepower yamaha banshee

looking to sell my built yamaha banshee. Many, many extras went into this project, took about 2 years to build. Basic rundown of the bike:

have title
4 mill stroker motor built by passion racing engines
ported cylinders, aftermarket head with 19cc domes
weisco forged crank and pistons
hinson billet clutch basket and pressure plate, lightened flywheel
CPI in frame exhaust
fast racing clutch w stiffer springs
shift star, shift rod and spring replaced
34mm carbs with billet crossover w/ filters
elka shocks on extended jennsen aarms
itp rims and tires
entire bike was torn down, had everything powdercoated and all bearings replaced
complete new set of plastics
asv levers on renthal bars

there are alot of other little things here and there, practically a brand new bike, only has about 5-6 tanks ran through it. It was dynod locally and put down 81 rwhp on 110 octane. the bike is a blast to ride and pulls bus lengths on any 4 strokes ive rode with. i have a piped and jetted yfz 450 and it doesnt hold a candle to this beast.

im really looking to get into a bigger boat this year so i am selling off some other toys.

looking for 6000 obo.

i have 4500 into the motor/trans/clutch setup alone. entire engine was built professionally and have receipts to show for all work. add price of powder coat, disassemble and reassemble, suspension, motor, plus cost of bike and you will get well over 10,000. i also have a 3 place trailer i can make a package deal with if interested.

this pictures are before i added the new front suspension setup:

only pics with front suspension:

Search this Thread