Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

FS: Alienware M15x Gaming Notebook

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 01:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: Alienware M15x Gaming Notebook

I am selling my Alienware M15x that is in near perfect condition. There are no scratches, dents or dings on it, just normal use daily on this machine. It was shipped 5/2010 so it isn't that old and it has a Quad Core i7 processor and I have been able to play any game on High settings and a few on Ultra, just depends on the game. If you wanted to go all out, you could upgrade the GPU to a ATI 5870 or similar card and play most games on ultra. I do not have the original discs or the original box but I can create a new install disc for you with all the drivers in the event you need to restore it. The color is Cosmic Black and all of the lights you see in the picture can be customized to almost any color you desire, really cool feature. The ONLY reason I am selling is I need to put down a deposit on my new place, otherwise I would keep it. I will be sure and get another once I am settled in though.

Alienware M15x

i7 720QM 1.6/2.8Ghz (Turbo Boost)
5GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM (up to 8GB)
320GB HDD 7200RPM
Nvidia GeForce GT 240M 1GB DDR3
Slot-Load Dual Layer DVD Burner
15.6" WVGA HD Screen (1600x900) (1080p through HDMI)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Internal High-Definition 5.1 Surround Sound Audio
Intel WiFi Link 5300 a/g/Draft-n 3x3 MIMO
Internal Wireless Bluetooth 2.1+ Enhanced Data Rate
AlienFX™ Illuminated Keyboard – Exclusive Design
IEEE 1394a (4-pin) port
Integrated Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 (1000 Mbps)
3 Hi-speed USB 2.0 ports (1 via USB 2.0 / eSATA combo port)
1 eSATA (via USB 2.0 / eSATA Combo Port)
VGA, DisplayPort - Video Output
8-in-1 Media Card Reader
ExpressCard Slot
2 Audio Out Connectors
Audio In / Microphone Jack (retaskable for 5.1 audio)
Two Built-In Front Speakers

$1,000.00 OBO SHIPPED!

Again that is OBO, do not be afraid to make an offer, just don't low ball me lol.

Thanks,
Michael
call/text/pm

LS1Tech: Mike96z https://ls1tech.com/forums/itrader.php?u=85903
62 Positive Feedbacks/Transactions in the forum classifieds.

eBay: ssconceptz_inc http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

PayPal Verified

Here are some of the Alienware exclusive features:

Your Command Center
Alienware Command Center provides intuitive, user-friendly access to exclusive applications and controls, including AlienFX® lighting effects software and the AlienFusion power management system. Updates and new releases download directly into Command Center, creating a constantly evolving tool for modifying and personalizing your M15x.

AlienSense™ — This facial recognition software identifies numerous distinguishing features, utilizing the M15x’s webcam to read and verify biometric measurements that cannot be faked or stolen like a typed password.

Stealth Mode
Stealth Mode is designed to throttle back the CPU and GPU to decrease the energy consumption and noise output of the M15x. To engage Stealth Mode, simply use the Stealth Mode odometer, conveniently located above the keyboard with the touch-sensitive controls.

QuickTouch System Control Pad — Run your fingers above the keyboard on your M15x and you won’t feel a thing. Your laptop, however, will. The Alienware QuickTouch control pad uses touch-capacitive sensors to access and manage power and volume controls, wireless connectivity and both

Command Center and Stealth Mode launch functions. Illuminated by the dramatic AlienFX® lighting control system, QuickTouch renders mechanical buttons and control ***** obsolete.

Webcam — The 2.0MP webcam and digital microphone array let you broadcast across the web, while wireless capabilities keep you up and running anytime, anywhere.

Dimensions
Height: 48.70mm (1.92 inches)
Width: 377.93mm (14.88 inches)
Depth: 308.51mm (12.15 inches)
Weight: 4.08kg* (9lbs)

Last edited by Mike96z; 07-21-2011 at 12:07 AM.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Updated with better pictures.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sold!...............

Quick Reply: FS: Alienware M15x Gaming Notebook