Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Home Theater Items and Some Baby Items I need To Get Rid Of..

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2011, 03:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Arrow Home Theater Items and Some Baby Items I need To Get Rid Of..

I need to get rid of this stuff lying around my house.

BABY STUFF
I believe it is a Fisher Price Kitchen. Thing is pratically brand new. Was barely played with. bought it brand new 1/2010 for $179. Kitchen comes with all items you see in the pic (bought seperately). With a microwave, oven, stovetop, phone and light, your little chef will be able to cook up a storm in the kitchen. Its country-style, granite-like countertops, sink with a faucet, decorative plate rack, kick plate, framed window, wainscoting and wallpaper border make it look especially authentic and very grown-up. It has a compartmentalized silverware drawer, pullout fruits-and-vegetables basket, and multiple storage drawers and cabinets with authentic handle hardware. Electronic realistic sounds are all in working condition.
Clock works, and it even has a working LED light lol. I'm asking $125

Sony baby monitors. Work flawlessly. Used for maybe 1 month then never used again. I'm asking $30

HOME THEATRE/AUDIO
Bought my Pioneer receiver back in 2000. The Master Volume on the front is really finiky, doesn't really work. I have the remote (in perfect condition) and that controlls it with no problems. I prolly should have taken a pic of the back. This is a DTS 5.1 receiver. Has coax or optical outputs. I had my subwoofer hooked up to it. This receiver has worked perfectly for me since day 1. I'm asking $100

I have zero use for my SONY MD Player. bought it brand new back in 2000 or 2001?? I maybe used it 5 times if that. I'm asking $100

To go along with my Sony MD Player, is my Sony MD "Walkman" like the MD Player the "Walkman" was barely used as well. I'm asking $35

Bought my Yamaha center speaker back in 2005. Under the grill are 2 speakers; (2) 4.5" in diameter speakers and 1 tweeter. All speakers are not blown. Only reason I'm getting rid of it is because it was .5" to wide for my new entertainement center so I had to get a new center speaker. Was jsut using this center speaker as of last week. I'm asking $125

GAMING CHAIR
My Pyramat rocker gaming chair is BRAND NEW in the box and NEVER BEEN OPENED! I've had it since 9/2009. Has a built in subwoofer, surround sound speakers and is light weight and can fold to be easily stored. You can cannect up to 8 units to this chair and is compatable with ALL gaming consoles. Even has built in iPod connections.
-iPod and MP3 Compatible
-20 watt Subwoofer
-High-quality Surround Sound Speakers
-Breathable Microfiber Fabric
-Lightweight Metal Frame
-Connect up to 8 Units Together
-Easy to Fold, Store, and Carry
-Compatible with All Gaming Consoles, Audio and Video Devices
-1.5" thick foam cushion (seating)
-Microfiber Fabric
-Full Range Speakers - 2 Watts
-Subwoofers - 6 Watts
-Weight limit - 300 lbs
-Power - 12V
-Easy assembly-no tools required

I'm asking $200
Old 12-09-2011, 05:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Bumping this back up
Old 12-17-2011, 10:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Bump again
Old 12-18-2011, 07:02 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Craigslist

Quick Reply: Home Theater Items and Some Baby Items I need To Get Rid Of..