Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Real Cuban Cohiba Behike 52 "BHK 52" cigars

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 10:52 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Real Cuban Cohiba Behike 52 "BHK 52" cigars

Sealed box of Cohiba Behike 52 "BHK 52" cigars

The BHK 52 was awarded the highest rating ever by CigarAficionado magazine with a rating of 98

A box retails for up to $1000 here in Canada

I have these stored in a properly maintained humidor.

The tamper proof seal with the serial number is 100% intact

These are authentic and can be verified at:

http://www.habanos.com/Sellos/Info/VerificaSelloCajon

Video review by Cigar Aficionado

I am asking $600 for the box

Located in Toronto Canada, will ship.
Attached Thumbnails Real Cuban Cohiba Behike 52 "BHK 52" cigars-cohiba-2.jpg   Real Cuban Cohiba Behike 52 "BHK 52" cigars-cohiba.jpg  

Last edited by Hans Grüber; 09-11-2013 at 12:27 AM.
Old 05-22-2013, 06:06 AM
On The Tree

Just a heads up, unless these are only sold to Canadian members, it is illegal for you to list this or ship to US residents. Commercial shipments are succeptible to a fine of up to $10,000 as this falls under the embargo since the 1960's. I recommend the you delete the post as you may end up banned for listing illicit or illegal items. This isn't that kind of forum. Mods please take note.
Old 05-23-2013, 10:51 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by omgitsmikeyc
Just a heads up, unless these are only sold to Canadian members, it is illegal for you to list this or ship to US residents. Commercial shipments are succeptible to a fine of up to $10,000 as this falls under the embargo since the 1960's. I recommend the you delete the post as you may end up banned for listing illicit or illegal items. This isn't that kind of forum. Mods please take note.

Guess I should be in jail then. I've brought Cuban cigars into the states on several occasions when I drove down to Mpls for Car Craft and The 50's shows. I was even searched by a border gaurd one time and he looked at them and didn't say anything. As for the posting part it says you can sell anything as long as sit's not guns. Maybe another person in Canada might consider buying them.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:11 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Stormed_Norm
Guess I should be in jail then. I've brought Cuban cigars into the states on several occasions when I drove down to Mpls for Car Craft and The 50's shows. I was even searched by a border gaurd one time and he looked at them and didn't say anything. As for the posting part it says you can sell anything as long as sit's not guns. Maybe another person in Canada might consider buying them.
Breaking the law and being let go, and something not being illegal are two separate arguments. Border patrol is more looking for guns, ammo, drugs and illegals. They don't have authority to enforce customs based laws including embargos and tarriffs. A person coming back with a box of cubans for collectibility or for consumption is not high on any law enforcement priority list. Now a person blatently selling them to reep financial gain against import and export law is a different story. Fines get steep and the government is low on cash.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:43 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by omgitsmikeyc
Breaking the law and being let go, and something not being illegal are two separate arguments. Border patrol is more looking for guns, ammo, drugs and illegals. They don't have authority to enforce customs based laws including embargos and tarriffs. A person coming back with a box of cubans for collectibility or for consumption is not high on any law enforcement priority list. Now a person blatently selling them to reep financial gain against import and export law is a different story. Fines get steep and the government is low on cash.

If I intentionaly bring a item ( cigars,gun magazine or even a car part) to sell in the states. Even if I bought it in the states, brought it into Canada and then turned around and sold it on this forumn/e-bay or what ever. U.S customs usually charges a fee to do it. I sold some 38 Chev parts to a collector in New Jersey and i had to provide a name,address and phone number to the U.S officials to bring them into the states just to ship them. It was $12.00 or something like that. Should i matter if the item came from Cuba or Iraq? If the gov't is still ticked at Cuba,why should it matter? There's people from Cuba living in the states. Kind of funny when I was in Cuba how many Americans are actually ther on a vacation. They just go to Mexico and then to Cuba.
Old 05-31-2013, 01:52 PM
On The Tree

It's not so much as a being against Cuba. Personally I think that embargo is outdated and needs to be retracted. It's the fact it's still written in law. The contact info in Jersey is because you are making entry of commercial goods. They have to have the information so they can research if the goods are legitimate or not. Technically it is still written it is illegal to visit Cuba for a US citizen, they are supposed to apply for permits to do so. Not doing so subjects them to a fine. That's why they made a big deal about Jay-Z going there on his Anniversary. Again, focusing on big fish (crimes) versus more minor infractions are why most people have gotten away with it before. It doesn't make it less illegal for having gotten away with it.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:25 PM
TECH Regular

JAy-Z is part of the Illuminati, which is a group that runs all nations within the UN, anyways who cares and let the guy sell them. There are other Canadian and European members, that can buy these.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:25 PM
Staging Lane

Illuminati? You have got to be kidding me. This is definitely not THAT kind of forum. GLWS/free bump OP.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:28 AM
Launching!

bump.....
Old 09-11-2013, 03:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Free bump for ya! Oh and try throwing in a tin foil hat with them maybe they will sell to one of the quacks above...LOL

Quick Reply: Real Cuban Cohiba Behike 52 "BHK 52" cigars