Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

FS - N82 Professional holster for M&P 40 or 9 compact- $50obo shipped

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 02:32 PM
Launching!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default FS - N82 Professional holster for M&P 40 or 9 compact- $50obo shipped

Sold my 40c to someone who didn't want this to go along with it, so now I just need to get rid of it. I received the holster on March 29th and wore it for a total of no more than 14 days total, as my place of employment does not allowed CCW and I rarely leave the house. So the holster is basically like new and barely broken in. Looking for $50 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. This cost me $72.95 new from N82 so you're saving just under 20 bucks for an essentially new holster. This thing is sweet, and I'm kinda going to miss using it. Retention is awesome but the release is smooth at the same time, and it's super comfortable to boot. You won't find a negative review about it anywhere, and some people even consider it an upgrade from something like a Crossbreed, it's that good.

This is the website for the holster, it is the 3rd one down, the "Professional" model:

http://n82tactical.com/n82store/?page_id=1792

My name is Rich, and email is the best way to get hold of me since it goes right to my phone. My email is rboddy91@gmail.com. Thanks!

Quick Reply: FS - N82 Professional holster for M&P 40 or 9 compact- $50obo shipped