Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Pristine Gold Rolex Daytona 116518 Paul Newman FS

Old 07-19-2013, 10:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Pristine Gold Rolex Daytona 116518 Paul Newman FS

I have a beautiful Gold Rolex Daytona 116518 with rare Paul Newman dial. It is in virtually like new condition as you can see from the pictures. I will call it 99% since it has been removed from the packaging and worn for a few days. It is a random serial number watch and still has the plastic on the case back. It comes with everything seen in the pictures (everything you would get when you buy it new plus more). It comes with a custom brown crock strap as well as the stock black crock strap. The watch Keeps perfect time within COSC.

If you are looking for a flawless gold Paul Newman Daytona then this is the watch for you.

Retail on this watch is ~$28,000
My price is $18,500

I accept cash for local pickups and bank wires if the watch will be shipped. (US shipping only)
I am located in Houston Texas. I can meet you at a local jeweler if you would like to have it authenticated.
I can provide many references on various watch forums and over 800 good feedbacks on auction sites.

If you have any questions please email me at brook0311@gmail.com

I may consider trades, it can’t hurt to ask.

Many pictures can be found in this link:

http://s237.photobucket.com/user/Bro...20Daytona%20PN

Let me know if you have any questions.

Other watches I am selling:
Gold Rolex Daytona
Two Tone Rolex Submariner
Bremont MB2
Longines Master Complications Moonphase chrono

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pristine Gold Rolex Daytona 116518 Paul Newman FS