Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Samsung Galaxy Nexus I515 Verizon, Motorola Wifi Xoom, Black Sabbath tix

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 06:13 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Samsung Galaxy Nexus I515 Verizon, Motorola Wifi Xoom, Black Sabbath tix

$300 Phone is ready to activate on Verizon. You need your own SIM however. Be sure to check out the photos. Front is perfect (screen protector installed), back is good. Sides have slight markings on them--a case completely masks all this. This phone is running Android 4.2.2 (Jellybean). You will also receive the following bundled items:

(2) 2100 mah batteries with door/back
Samsung car mount
Samsung desktop dock with HDMI port
(2) Samsung micro USB chargers
generic standalone battery charger (fits both sizes)
Original box with literature/manuals (no headphones)

$350 Near perfect Motorola Wifi Xoom. Only spot on it is a slight mark on the SD card door (sorta difficult to get in and out). You will get the factory charger, a Motorola folio case, Motorola Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, and an extra faux leather folio case.

$300 Pair of tickets to the August 16th show at First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre, Tinley Park. Pavilion 105 Row R, seats 5 and 6. These are closer to the interior isle, not the far side so you still get a good view. I bought two pair so one set has to go. These are electronic (Ticketfast) so I can email you the pdf file or I can transfer them through Ticketmaster, either way.
Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy Nexus I515 Verizon, Motorola Wifi Xoom, Black Sabbath tix-00q0q_hmcjajpizwh_600x450.jpg   Samsung Galaxy Nexus I515 Verizon, Motorola Wifi Xoom, Black Sabbath tix-00s0s_ilfqmbt2o6y_600x450.jpg   Samsung Galaxy Nexus I515 Verizon, Motorola Wifi Xoom, Black Sabbath tix-00v0v_6i8geykiu8r_600x450.jpg   Samsung Galaxy Nexus I515 Verizon, Motorola Wifi Xoom, Black Sabbath tix-00f0f_g0nahmic0zs_600x450.jpg   Samsung Galaxy Nexus I515 Verizon, Motorola Wifi Xoom, Black Sabbath tix-00q0q_5jwp0hbaqcq_600x450.jpg  

Quick Reply: Samsung Galaxy Nexus I515 Verizon, Motorola Wifi Xoom, Black Sabbath tix