Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

2008 Ski Doo 800 XP 146

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2014, 07:41 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2008 Ski Doo 800 XP 146

I have an 08 Xp that I have decided to try and sell or trade for/against preferably an SS model Camaro.

It has roughly 800 miles on it. SLP pipe, snostuff can, and I do have it clutched with the quick click adjusments. Its an extremely nice machine. I have moved further away from the Rockies so finding time to make it there is just proving to be impossible. So I would rather invest in something I can enjoy where I am at.

$5,500

If there is any interest in trading towards keep in mind that I am located in Kansas. I am in Eastern Ks and the snowmobile is at my parents place in Western Ks.

I will gladly send anybody pictures if they are interested. I don't have my jumpdrive with me at the moment to do so. Its yellow right now, but I do have black plastics to go along with it. Overall there is really only one blem on the entire machine. On the tunnel there is a spot where a strap came loose and banged against it leaving a few little scuffs. Most people wouldn't recognize it, I am just a perfectionist.

Quick Reply: 2008 Ski Doo 800 XP 146