Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

SOLD: Traxxas Slash 2wd VXL Brushless RTR Package

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2014, 04:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default SOLD: Traxxas Slash 2wd VXL Brushless RTR Package

Paypal only, NO TRADES, CONUS, will go via USPS with tracking. (Due to the high rate of scamming lately I will only be dealing with members who have positive trader rating here.) Thanks!

$199 SHIPPED

Selling my Traxxas Slash VXL as an RTR. I WILL NOT be parting this out. Truck runs great! Just took it up to my local bashing spot today to make sure everything is spot on. Truck is surprisingly fast with the stock nimh, I was very impressed. Took temps after 20min of bashing and the motor and esc were both hovering around 110F, so it has plenty of gearing left if you want even more top speed. Just opened the diff and relubed everything. Shocks are brand spanking new and smooth as butter.

Truck has a Proline Flo-tek body in good structural condition. Just some dings and paint flakes here or there. A decent sized ding on the roof but over all a very good body. Tires have lots of tread left. Truck has rear RPM arms, metal output drives, and an Element Esc (just a rebadged Castle SV2). Esc is fully programmable (punch, drag brake, lipo cut off, brake strength ect...). Battery is a Onyx 5000mah 7.2v Nimh that comes with an Onyx 100 Nimh peak charger. Charger has alligator clips to charge in the field and a 110v plug for at home. Truck is a little rough on the bottom of the front arms and chassis braces but nothing out of the ordinary. Radio has new duracells in it and I will peak the battery before shipment so you will be ready to rock and roll when it arrives.

I can install a full set of Proline Power Stroke Shocks if you want for an extra $50. Will save you money vs. buying aluminum shock caps and TiNi shafts if you are goig that route. I will include a picture of them below. I can also include a 7 cell 5000mah Onyx Nimh battery and 7cell Traxxas 3000mah Nimh battery for $10 each. I will include a picture of them below as well. Here is my price break down so you can see how I arrived at my asking price. Thanks!

Traxxas Slash VXL Roller $60
Traxxas 2075 Waterproof Servo $10
Element Esc (rebadged Castle) $40
Traxxas Velinion Motor $25
Traxxas 2.4ghz radio w/ 5 channel receiver $30
Onyx Nimh Peak charger $10
Onyx 6 cell 5000mah Nimh $5
Shipping $19
Total $199 Shipped

Optional Proline Power Stroke Shocks...

Optional Batteries...

Last edited by TheBlueKnight; 04-15-2014 at 12:11 AM.
Old 04-15-2014, 12:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sold!

Quick Reply: SOLD: Traxxas Slash 2wd VXL Brushless RTR Package