Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

1985 Honda ATC 70 3-Wheeler

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2016, 01:34 AM
8 Second Truck Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Default 1985 Honda ATC 70 3-Wheeler

This is a 1985 Honda ATC 70 3-wheeler. I don’t know the full history on it, but do know that it was running fine when put into storage 5 years ago. The gas was drained before it was put up so the tank appears to be in really good shape (important on these because they are metal tanks). Here is a list of things that I know for sure that the bike needs:

Recoil starter
Throttle Cable
Shifter Lever
Rear Brakes – as it sits right now the rear brakes are locked up

The bike is in fairly good condition and is complete minus the small items above. The front fender does have some marks on it from hitting the motor in the full right and left turn position. The tires appear to hold air (I believe these are the original tires).

There is somewhat of a cult following for these bikes with the 1985 being the most sought after as it was the last year produced and the only one with a 4 speed transmission with the gear selection being “up” on the foot lever. I originally intended to do a full resto on it for a pit bike but don’t have the time and need it out of the way. There is also a good possibility that this bike would make a great “part out” project if that is what you desire.

I’m located in Pearland, just South of Houston and would be willing to drive up to 100 miles one way for delivery. I’m asking $750 but will entertain offers and possible trades. Don’t be bashful……..all I can do is tell you no. I’m available anytime via email at travis_wenske@yahoo.com or via cell/text at 7135535136.

Thanks for looking. If you have questions……ask away.

Name:  photo%2022_zpsz8ofnjat.jpg
Views: 1265
Size:  1.99 MB
Old 07-26-2016, 02:14 AM
8 Second Truck Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

sold.

Quick Reply: 1985 Honda ATC 70 3-Wheeler