Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Guitars!!!!! Way Under Priced

Old 01-11-2005, 09:46 PM
WOT
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guitars!!!!! Way Under Priced

i have to shrink my collection a little and could use some extra cash so here are some great deals.

1. Ibanez S7420 Tiger Maple. A really nice 7 string that has the slim body of all the other s series. Lists for $1,199.00 Great condition $450.00

2. Ovation 35th anniversarty. These can be found online for just over $1500.00. This guitar has only been played once for about 3 minutes to hear its sound. I bought it as a collector piece. Brand New with case. still has the new smell. Sacrifice for $900.00

3. Limited edition Ibanez S470. not the crap ones that are out today. this is a few years old. it has the original 19mm wizard neck before the went to the 21's. Green maple with gold hardware. stock pick ups. It is in played condition as it was my main guitar for years. could be in top condition with some TLC. $700.00 new Will sell for $250.00 Also have another S470 the same that I will sell for $75.00 for parts

4. Jackson Professional. Old guitar that was at one time top of the line. loaded with screamin demon pickups. 1 Hum and 2 hot rails. maroon Dinky body style. $200.00 takes it. plays well dont remember new price.... around $800

5. Jackson DK7. black seven string with stock pickups. small chip in the paint on the lower side. sounds great. lots of low end.... more than the S7420. Reverse neck with sharkfin inlay. $250.00.... $699.99 new

My baby... B C Rich ORIGINAL slipknot signature series. not the crappy one's you see online and in musicians friend. this is the limited edition one. loaded with EMG 81 and 85 series actives. Worth lots... make offer and I'll consider.

All the prices on these guitars are truley on the better side of the buyer. I would never let anything go fo r more than it is worth. These are really good deals considering the prices. let me know if you are interested and I will take a few pics and send them your way.

Troy
Old 01-12-2005, 10:35 PM
12 Second Club

can you seen pics of the bcrich and the ovation to ls1silver@yahoo.com
Old 01-13-2005, 08:26 PM
WOT
TECH Apprentice

I can send pics of the ovation right away but the bcrich is at my studio currently. i might be able to get some this weekend. thanks
Old 01-21-2005, 04:56 PM
WOT
TECH Apprentice

bump to the top. all price's reduced. I am fixin to take these to a pawn shop. PM if interested!!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Guitars!!!!! Way Under Priced